Caribou Gear

Tikka Roughtech

PaLuke

Hello everyone, I'm looking at getting a Tikka Roughtech in 300 WSM. I believe this model comes with a brake and I was wondering if the stated barrel length includes the brake. If anyone has one I'd appreciate this info. I searched this with no luck, I also couldn't find that info on the Tikka website. Thank you for your replies, take care.

I have the same rifle in 300 WM and that length is just the barrel. It comes with the radial brake and that will add on. The rifle is a great shooter and very good value. I put the vertical grip and cerakote the action and barrel on mine.

Attachments

• 20211211_095652 (2).jpg
    20211211_095652 (2).jpg
    707 KB · Views: 50
Hello everyone, I'm looking at getting a Tikka Roughtech in 300 WSM. I believe this model comes with a brake and I was wondering if the stated barrel length includes the brake. If anyone has one I'd appreciate this info. I searched this with no luck, I also couldn't find that info on the Tikka website. Thank you for your replies, take care.
Just measured my RT Ember. It’s 23 1/2” from action to muzzle, and 25 1/2” from action to muzzle brake.

Guessing the spec 24.3” includes the shank inside that is threaded into the action.

Thank you everyone for the replies. Hopefully soon I'll have this rifle in hand. I'll be 67 this October and next October I'm planning on being in Wyoming elk hunting. I'm 2 behind max in PP's so I should be able to draw a decent unit. Thanks again and take care.

Given that the other magnum Tikka's also state a 24.3 in barrel, I would assume that measurement on the Roughtech is without a brake. Should be a sweet rifle!

Friend got this and it is a great shooting rifle.
He shoots it with break on which isn't bad in the open but sucks under the cover at the range. HAHA.

*Not that I can talk with my Radial broke .280AI.

Back