Yeti GOBOX Collection

Tied to a tree!

LuckyMike

Made a trip in August to my out of state hunting unit and did some serious scouting. This is what I found. So I tied him up and hope he's still there in October.
tied to a tree.JPG

I hope he doesn't break that rusty chain you used :) Good luck on the hunt, you know we expect pictures of you posing with him now!

thats a good one for sure! is that a kicker on left fork? good luck finding him again, i bet your fired up now...lol

It's still pretty hot out, tied to that tree he's going to need some water. Being the team player I am, just send me the GPS coordinates and I'll help keep him watered.:D
Judging from what I've seen from your posts in the past, I'm betting we get to see another close up photo in October. Good luck!

Here's some more pictures of the same buck at different angles. Kinda blury due to distance (.9-mile) and heat waves. Yes, he has cheaters on both sides. How big? For sure, he's larger than any mule deer I've ever taken. I will not hesitate taking him early in my hunt if I can locate him again ahead of time.

Last edited:
The suspense is half the fun

Lucky-
I hope you succeed! The positive mental attitude is half the battle. I'll be looking forward to your pictures.
MW

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back