Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Thumper in his swazi's (yes before the crash)

Thumper

Aksai, Kazakhstan via Covington Louisiana
OK, here is the Thump with moonshine! notice how warm i am in my swazi's
smile.gif

I have a TON of deer pictures to post, but figure i will hold off till i have some of my 220 pound tom in the tree with the hounds climbing after him
smile.gif

thumphound.jpg

------------------
sneaky.gif

IF YA CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DAWGS, KEEP YOUR ARSE ON THE PORCH

http://www.geocities.com/thumper_67.geo

[This message has been edited by Thumper (edited 02-03-2001).]

Thumper
If Bcat had a Tundra rather than a Polaris You mite of gotten to where the big cats live HE HE Just joking Bcat.Nice Picture.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Couple winters ago I used a Tundra 2 longtrack for a few months, sure are nice machines, not alot of power though, but with the way my luck and snowmobiles, I like whatevers running, everytime I get on one they break, I have;nt had a snowmachine last a season last 4 yrs, but they say your not suppose to ride them on rocks???? Maybe thats whats wrong...lol

------------------
chewin_md_clr.gif
GatoMan

Gatoman
Last saturday I had my dog box on skies behind me with 2 hounds in it and 2 men on it and another man on the seat with me.I had a little trouble steering but plenty of power.
There are a lot of nice sleds out there and like you said what ever gets you there.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

OK moosie,
I figured that your twisted mind would be asking for a picture of that sorts! By accident, Cuz did catch me in the act! By looking at moonshines expression, you may wonder what that hound was thinking
smile.gif

thumphound2.jpg

Is this what ya expected you sick puppy!!

------------------
sneaky.gif

[This message had to be edited by Thumper to avoid nudity
smile.gif
(edited 02-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Thumper (edited 02-03-2001).]

moosie not only did the dog box have to get fixed we also had to fix the trailer for the snow machines. some "want to be truck driver" backed it in the snow bank!

The post of the dog box flipping and throwing two people off sounds about right! We only flipped the dog box twice!

Lets just hope we can keep all the gear and stock in shape for this upcoming fall and pray that they don't tear gear up like we do up in Alaska
smile.gif

I hear planes are hell to fix on the ice 200 miles from base camp
smile.gif

Forget about it if you have the fear of flying! Or you might want to try it! I hear tell that what don't kill ya will make ya stronger!
Hell, with all the events happening from leaving Jacksonvile to Wyoming and Back ! I should be super man
smile.gif

------------------
sneaky.gif

I am sure Doug was laughing and crying at the same time. He was probly thinking you guys are going to tear up his snowmobile.

John

------------------
"When a man lies he murders some part of the world"

Cliff Burton

Tobey-In this picture there was snow!!! Where the big lion was there was snow, but btween the snow and the snow it was 20 miles of DIRT!!!!!!!! I wish i would have had my old artic cats to wear the skis out on in stead of the new ones. The polaris 's go ggood in snow of any kind but I hate running them in the dirt!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I pull three dogs in the box and one on my lap and dont have any trouble anywhere YET!!! bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

http://www.huntandlodge.com/Boykin/outfitter.html
www.huntandlodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

Just funning with you Bcat!!! Them Polaris are good sleds Just to wide to get through the alders up here.If I find out you drive General Motors trucks then I will really Bust your chops LOL

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back