Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Thumbs up for G.Loomis

Hilljackoutlaw

I admit I was not excited when shimano bought them, but i recently had a fly rod my wife bought in 2003 break while casting. This rod is discontinued so they are replacing it with a brand new 2019 model rod that retails for just under $600 for $95 cost to me.
I had a second fly rod break recently because I'm a dork and my kayak slid into it while in the bed of my truck. I purchased this rod 2 years ago and they are replacing it for free. I was at fault with the break and still a free replacement. Very good customer service on their part.

Always had good service from them. Glad to hear that stayed with the change in ownership.

To own a G. Loomis is to snap a G.Loomis. Thankfully they have always had great customer service.

Always had good service from them. Glad to hear that stayed with the change in ownership.
I second this I've had good service from them in the past and have broken rods replaced at only shipping cost

My only loomis issue was my fault, they took care of me in a reasonable fashion.

I've landed probably 150+ Great Lakes kings over the last 8-9 years with my loomis native run and never had an issue. And i've definitely put the wood to some of those fish to avoid getting dragged into current with no return or into a crowd of anglers. It's been a great rod and I'm happy to know that customer service remains at an elevated standard.

Back