Throwing the Little Ones Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elkcheese,

You dont understand the rules...if you did you wouldnt post and look like an idiot.

You know what is the funniest, is that the Cheese really wants to be like Buzz and it drives the Cheese to lunacy to have to realize he can never be like Buzz. It is a weird type of idol worship the Cheese displays toward Buzz.

The Cheese is always begging for the knowledge Buzz has about plants, forests, range, riparian areas etc... and the Cheese tries to spout off the big words he somehow thinks he knows how to use in an effort to look like Buzz.

And then, in this thread, the Cheese even puts himself in a thread/post with Buzz in an attempt to pretend like he is somehow Buzz' equal. Of course the difference in ethics is strikingly obvious to anyone who looks at both pictures.

Cheese, just try and be yourself, you will never be an intellectual, so don't try and pass yourself off as anything more than you are.

BUZZ, how was the steelheading this year? I haven't gone at all. Are you going to make it up for salmon fishing? Steelhead and salmon are different, you know. You've bought 28 years of non idahoan licenses to fish here? Wow. I simply asked if that fish had been snagged at some point, it was BUZZ that took it as an acqusation that he had snagged it (guilt?).

J'QUEERVO, what in the world are you spouting about? I have some dandy steelhead from this year. How about you? I was asking BUZZ how he'd done.

Any news on BUZZys steelheading this year? ANybody know if there are places you can still keep Bullys in MT?

Throw'n the little ones back: That's whatta I'va be'n doin'. :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D ;)

Ten beers,

I havent been steelhead fishing in 2006....but the year isnt over yet.

I may not get to fish this year in Idaho...depends on the big-game draws in AZ, MT, WY, ID, NV, UT, NM, & CO.

Plus the 8 day trip to Kodiak Island to hunt Blacktails is cutting into the fishing time as well...but I'll get a few days of fishing in while in Kodiak...along with blasting some sea ducks.

How was your 2005 steelheading?

Nice thing about living in ID is I have most everything I want to hunt or fish right here....

Ten beers,

Nice thing about having extra time and money is that I'm not confined to hunting just one state...

Nothing better than seeing new country and hunting different species.

I would imagine hunts like blacktail on Kodiak, Dall sheep in the Chugach, etc. wouldnt interest you much...cant hunt those with an atv glued to your ass...

BuzzH said:
Ten beers,

Nice thing about having extra time and money is that I'm not confined to hunting just one state...

I would imagine hunts like blacktail on Kodiak, Dall sheep in the Chugach, etc. wouldnt interest you much...cant hunt those with an atv glued to your ass...
Never been much of a sheepman myself, must be a montaaaaaany thing more then most, but power to those that like/want to hunt them. I've hunted blacktail, whitetail, muley, and couse deers, and came to the conclusion, deer hunting there wadn't much different then deer hunt'n here. I've been plenty o' places and hunted species you wouldn't consider, but do go on about yourself.
As it is, a good portion of my spare time is spent mentoring youths about ethical pursuit of game. I do teach that there is more to the hunt then the ego boost, or trophy. But I digress, please do continue with more about you.

Ten Beers,

Like I said, it doesnt surprise me you dont hunt sheep and goats...too much effort to get off the seat of the ATV, let alone hunt animals like that.

I disagree on your deer hunting conclusions too. I've never hunted deer in Idaho or Montana in a true desert environment...agave, barrel cactus, pinyon pines, junipers, javlelina running aroud...the whole deal. Never did see any pertroglyphs while I was glassing deer in MT or WY either.

I've also never caught halibut, shot Harlequin ducks and hunted deer on the same hunt in MT or ID either...but thats likely to happen come November.

I'll never die wishing I would have spent more time outdoors...thats a fact.

Nice that you're implying that I dont help out other people and its always about ME.

Ask Greenhorn how stingy and selfish I am when I glass up a 193 B&C mule deer. Ask my buddy Doug how selfish I am when I glass up a 196 B&C mule deer. Ask my Dad how selfish I am when I spend 8 of my vacation days helping him with a sheep. The list goes on and on.

I wish I was a bit more stingy with my time...I'd likely kill a lot more bigger animals. But, on the other hand, I enjoy seeing other people enjoy themselves and have successful hunts.

You're flat barking up the wrong tree on that BS statement.

BuzzH said:
Ten Beers,

I'll never die wishing I would have spent more time outdoors...that[']s a fact.
Nor I; what makes you think many of the rest of us spend less time in the field, or that the time we do spend in the field is less valued by us then your time is to you? But do go on about you and your compensatory wallet and all.

mtmiller said:
What exactly are you two debating now? :rolleyes: :D

Next up, what color is the sky. ;) :D

I had asked how steelheading had been in 2005 for BUZZ, and the next thing you know according to BUZZ; living/fishing/hunting in the same state suddenly becomes less by his definition(?)....

I'm still at a loss about how all that works.... :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

Ten Beers,

Grow up and act like a man.

Yeah, I'm selfish.

Here you go...a SMALL sample of how I selfishly spend my time helping others.

Tom from Hunttalk with one of two antelope he shot while we were hunting ( I also helped his buddy Richard Moore with 3 antelope).

tomsbuck.JPG

I helped my buddy Frank's nephew with his first antelope buck...the next day his first doe antelope:

fjb.JPG

Heres a good friend of mine with his first ever antelope (I've helped him the last 2 years)...

ronbuzzant.JPG

My buddy Tom from Alaska, helped him with antelope, then went to Montana and glassed up a 180 ram for him the same year.

Oh, and deer, yeah, I almost forgot.

I've helped my buddy with 3 bucks in 3 years, plus an elk.

Should I continue or do you get the point? Because I could go on and on.

I spend more time each year helping others than most people spend hunting for themselves.

Ten beers,

Your logic is amazing...

Thanks for giving my buddies no credit...what an A-hole you are.

Oh, and Ten beers, heres another lie you wont be able to get out of...show me where I said this:

Ten Beers said, "next thing you know according to BUZZ; living/fishing/hunting in the same state suddenly becomes less by his definition(?)...."

I never said that...you're a pathetic liar.

BuzzH said:
Ten beers,

And BUZZ, I didn't take anything away from any of your freinds and their hunts, but when you take credit for finding all the animals.... Well it's like saying they wouldn't be competant enough to find animals if left to hunt on their own..... Like without you there wouldn't have been a hunt; so I guess you could say: You take the credit do them away.... Do go on about you....

I would prefer seeing pictures of the dead animals that Buzz finds than to read stupid comments from the 3rd grade fat-assed ATV rider....... Isn't that what a Hunting Board is all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back