Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Thoughts on Wolves?

MtMiller,I do agree with you.
I still believe it has more to do with the non-hunting public and out-of-staters that we now have these wolves.(not the one we already had) and how hard it is getting the feds to let us do what most of the State of Idaho wants to do (control wolves)with hunting.
I honestly do not know many people that are pleased with the way it has gone and never wanted them brought in in the first place.
(I come in contact with quite a few hunters from the archery shoots , pro shops,and in my buisness)

I still think the whole reintroduction was crap,and the best we can hope for is to get a hunting season .

As for myself, I like seeing and hearing the wolves and at this time I couldn't or wouldn't shoot one even if we had a season .
I had a wolfdog adopt us and it would be to much like shooting her .
I still have no problem with other people hunting them and understand that in order to keep the humans in on the hunting we need to be able to control the predator populations.
That where the tree-hugger types come into play MHO,they want to let the predators take control of game populations and stop hunting.

"Apparently you don't know me very well, I like the burley ones."
LOL Then take a burley one OR two;) :eek:

Itchaca, if she is on your ignore, I'm a wuss list, how come you know what she said???

Michaelr,

She says the same stupid things time after time after time and has continued to be uninformed for a very long time.

Any more questions?

Muledeer4me said:
"BTW what's taking Idaho so long getting approval to smoke all those wolves in the upper Clearwater? Jose said it was a slam dunk."

("The sky is falling, the sky is falling"
"Bears and lions eat more elk every year than wolves do. How many of you guys kill a bear and a lion every year?")

Whats taking Idaho so long is that we have to deal with the tree huggers and the fence sitting gronala crunchers that arent sure if they want to be hunters or yuppies.
The hunters I know would love to get the wolves out of here but knowing that won't happen,they would settle for putting the fear into the wolves with a hunting season.
That is one but I think the main reason is WY

Cathunt,

Open your eyes...you're as clueless as MD4ME.

She's still whining about wolves being reintroduced, still doesnt understand whats holding up delisting, and still doesnt have a clue about state VS. federal laws and regulations.

So if Wyoming's holding up delisting in the West, what's holding up delisting in Minnesota? Can just one of the wolf huggers here answer that one?

I to do not think we should have wasted are money on moving something that is already in MT, WY and ID.
WY is holding up the delisting.
Tell me why did they get killed off years ago??????

Buzz, Jose & Ithaca, there are alot more people around that understand far more then you guys have the capacity to grasp.

" uninformed " LOL
Buzz uses a different dictionary then the rest of us ---
In his version when you look up the word "informed "you find his picture .
The word "Clueless" any person not willing to agree all the way with the three wise men of hunt talk. LOL

Some of us still whine about the reintroduced because we aren't ready to roll over and play dead for the treehuggers & anti/ranching morons that a few of you seem to like to suck up to.

BigHornRam & Cathunt, you guys already know the answer to those questions .
Its groups like defenders of wildlife &
all those people that just feel warm and fuzzy knowing we have large predators running around areas they won't use.

While attempting to read the "opinions and facts" eminating from this thread, a few things become painfully evident about this issue. First, what a bunch of pushovers we 'rugged hunters' are. Typically, we can't agree on anything and are willing to push each other over a cliff just to prove that "we know the facts" about a certain situation. The spouting of facts and numbers and finger pointing is LAUGHABLE. We're cutting each other's throats for the sheer joy of attempting to prove someone or another is right and the other numbskull is wrong... like a bunch of 5 year olds in a rumpus room fighting over a toy. Yep, the antihunting organizations sure know who they're dealing with, all right... us rugged individuals couldn't organize or mobilize to defend our way of life to save a plugged nickel. We're lookin' pretty inept right about now.
Come on, wake up and smell the coffee... we've been jobbed. And rational people would realise it and attempt to do something about it -but NO... being right is MUCH more important than our wildlife is.
Muledeer4me hit it right on the head, like it or not. Defenders of Wildlife shoved this wolf agenda so far up the public's *** that we collectively now have no other choice than to meekly go along with committing hunting suicide. What a buncha chumps we are. Either we get the antihunting-pawn- eating machine- wolf delisted, or we won't have much to argue about in the next couple of decades.

Dangerous, The biggest threat to hunting is uninformed nuts like you, Cathunt, Md4me and some of the other looney tunes on this message board. Maybe you've never heard of the Endangered Species Act (ESA). Defenders of Wildlife didn't pass that legislation, Congress did and Nixon signed it. Study up if you think you're going to get into this debate and don't want to look like a fool. We have too many of them here already.

Cathunt,

What?? Make up your mind...were they all killed off or where they always present in ID, MT, and WY?

You and MD4ME need to do some research. A vast majority of the comments received in WY, MT, and ID were in favor of reintroduction...over 80% in favor. Nationwide comments were over 90% in favor.

Thats the way it works, the USFWS presented at least 3 open comment periods, several hundred scoping meetings across the west and they adopted the preferred alternative that the public comments reflected.

Thats a fact, and thats a done deal.

Now WYOMING is holding up delisting, MD4ME is whining like a brat that its the granola's that are holding up delisting. Its just not the truth, its a fargin lie. Wyoming is 100% responsible for the delisting being stalled out.

I wonder if either YOU or MD4ME even bothered attending meetings or sending in comments...I really doubt either of you did. I attended meetings in 4 cities and wrote comments in all three comment periods.

I also know that neither of you understand the EIS process and what is stated in the one regarding wolf reintroduction.

Its called educating yourself, try it sometime, you wont look dumb that way.

Cathunt and MD4me, "I wonder if either YOU or MD4ME even bothered attending meetings or sending in comments...I really doubt either of you did."

Well, did you attend any of the scoping meetings or send in your comments?

Back