PEAX Equipment

This Is Worth Taking A Look...

Big Sky

I hope y'all aren't' disappointed by opening this thread. Comment if you enjoyed this one. I haven't done much posting lately, but felt it was time to start up again. I look forward to this time of year every year. I don't care to eat salmon or trout so I could care less about how salmon taste this time of year. I just love catching them when they are in spawn colors and have the wicked looking heads/teeth. Plus their spawning brings other fish into the same area to feed on the eggs. On any given cast one never knows what will bite this time of year and that's why I enjoy it so much. Every single fish was caught on marabou jigs. Anyway I thought I'd share and small handful of the fish caught on this day, and hopefully some of you enjoy it. More pics available if you want to follow me on Instagram @troyadams1964

The kokanee and where they live is such beautiful country.
Troy-Adams-9-10-22-B.jpg

This female is one of the deepest red koke's I've ever caught. The color is unreal!!!
Troy-Adams-9-10-22-A.jpg

The brown trout were and are my main objective when I fish this lake. However the salmon make for a really fun side fish while trying for the very few browns in this lake.
Troy-Adams-9-10-22-D.jpg

Hey I even managed to find a rainbow on this wonderful day of fishing.
Troy-Adams-9-10-22-C.jpg

I always enjoy your pics. I get to live vicariously thru you as I never seem to find the time
to get out and try that.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back