This is why we can't have nice things

Before grandchildren I spoke spontaneous construction fluently....since, I admonish my own kids for cursing around theirs.
Drives me nuts to hear the crude crap I taught em...
We are going the other way here at Casa 45. Since Mrs went to work at a Jr High School she is bathed in all day. My Touret's got pretty bad that last couple of years on the road.
Recent life events haven't helped.

I always been amazed that 95% of us can turn it off whenever we want. It's pretty simple for me to understand that open forums on HT is a place where we have to turn it off.

Those of you you have been in DM chats with me know that for a deacon, I'm a pretty good candidate for the Uncle Larry Award. God help me in my unbelief.

I have a younger B in law that is an fbomb addict. Anytime, anywhere, all the time. I swear I've heard him use f for 8 words in a 10 word sentence and somehow it makes sense. He is embarrassing to be around and I'm not one that is easily embarrassed. I speak construction, driver, mechanic and bar fight fluently.

I have a younger B in law that is an fbomb addict. Anytime, anywhere, all the time. I swear I've heard him use f for 8 words in a 10 word sentence and somehow it makes sense. He is embarrassing to be around and I'm not one that is easily embarrassed. I speak construction, driver, mechanic and bar fight fluently.
He must be a Chrysler mechanic….

Always found entertainment from people who dislike a thread topic then, expend the energy to respond about not liking the topic. It's as if they lack adult experience to simply not open the thread again

Also entertaining are those who rail against one side as unnecessary yet lack the fortitude to maintain the same moral compass if their fellow compadres or they, themselves, post the same - typically kool-aid content.

All good in the name of the only hunt forum I frequent. Great group of people who hold a general conservation intent. Other hunt sites I've snuck a minute to view due to some link posted here are chit shows!
/tosses coin in Ken's "modified" word slush fund jar.

Always found entertainment from people who dislike a thread topic then, expend the energy to respond about not liking the topic. It's as if they lack adult experience to simply not open the thread again

Also entertaining are those who rail against one side as unnecessary yet lack the fortitude to maintain the same moral compass if their fellow compadres or they, themselves, post the same - typically kool-aid content.

All good in the name of the only hunt forum I frequent. Great group of people who hold a general conservation intent. Other hunt sites I've snuck a minute to view due to some link posted here are chit shows!
/tosses coin in Ken's "modified" word slush fund jar.
Paper only Charles, adjusted for Putin’s inflation.

Twenty-four volumes of words in the Oxford English Dictionary and he learned only one word well. Huh.

Greetings all, I've noticed a recent uptick in posts that violate The Rules. Particularly posts that violate the rules quoted below.

This is me asking for a return to sanity. Don't feed the trolls. Don't troll other members and then report them for trolling you back. Don't spread misinformation about coronavirus, politicians, or other forum members. Don't insult people based on their gender, sexual orientation, or presumptive genitalia size. We seem to have lost the basic principles of decency. We are better than this. Act like it.
Thank you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back