NEW SITKA Ambient 75

This is ironic

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
The unforeseen consequence of this low IQ thread is now my followers have increased dramatically, and I fear it’s only a matter of time before they realize their first perception of me being a dumbass was entirely correct.

View attachment 213810

Time to dig out the packrat gear and go find an old outhouse.
Judging from that shit eating grin....you already found the outhouse!

Back to the OP. Gathering followers can be fraught with all kinds of anxiety. ?

Take my Twitter account. I used to block all the followers without enough clothes. Now I think they are just lonely people reaching out for friendship. I go check on them from time to time for purely humanitarian purposes. Some of them can't afford enough clothes, so they subsistence fish in their underwear...

I worry they may get skin cancer.

Admittedly, that is never going to be an issue on this hairy dude site.

Back to the OP. Gathering followers can be fraught with all kinds of anxiety. ?

Take my Twitter account. I used to block all the followers without enough clothes. Now I think they are just lonely people reaching out for friendship. I go check on them from time to time for purely humanitarian purposes. Some of them can't afford enough clothes, so they subsistence fish in their underwear...

I worry they may get skin cancer.

Admittedly, that is never going to be an issue on this hairy dude site
Twitter? Really?

That’s true, I’m sure you see a lot of them. I also deal with them professionally. The really funny thing is they all seem share an affinity for shiny things, art supplies, and sex toys. Meth heads are fascinating creatures.
We had one walk into our office at like 5:30am. He wanted to sell us advertising space on a banner behind a plane. You could get a 2ftx1ft banner for free! But anything bigger would cost more money. There was also a consultation fee of $2.50. I mean, he was honestly pretty entertaining and non threatening. When he found out we were an engineering firm, he said "So you can build anything that ever was or ever will be." Not a question, that was his statement. The when we finally got him to leave, he said, "I think we've both learned from this, remember you can built anything! I should patent that..."

We had one walk into our office at like 5:30am. He wanted to sell us advertising space on a banner behind a plane. You could get a 2ftx1ft banner for free! But anything bigger would cost more money. There was also a consultation fee of $2.50. I mean, he was honestly pretty entertaining and non threatening. When he found out we were an engineering firm, he said "So you can build anything that ever was or ever will be." Not a question, that was his statement. The when we finally got him to leave, he said, "I think we've both learned from this, remember you can built anything! I should patent that..."
That stuff doesn’t happen here in Mayberry.

Sometimes I want a documentary crew to follow me around at work and narrate everything in a British accent, kind of like Planet Earth: Billings. I’d watch the hell out of that show.

When meth was bad around here 15 years ago my dad and I were in the local town bar eating lunch, a local town tweaker came in and tried to bum smokes. The only problem was he wasn’t getting a reply and getting pissed. He was talking to a cardboard cutout of Dale Earnhardt Jr with a pack of smokes rolled up in his shirt sleeve. After he didn’t get smokes he went stormed out to his car, did a massive burnout on Main Street. Then lost control and crashed into a power pole.

About the same time frame they were stealing Anhydrous Ammonia from our nurse tanks to crystallize their meth so we had to pull the tanks up into the farmyard every night. My parents were gone and a truck crept by real slow twice. I got my brother up and armed him and myself thinking they were coming in the house. They roll by a third time and a guy rolls out and heads towards the tanks. I go back to the safe and get the 7mm mag. My brother was scared I was gonna shoot the guy but I told him I was just gonna scare them. Let a round off into a mound of dirt where an old barn stood about 80 yards from the guy, it looked like a cartoon when the guy jumped off the tank, his feet were going 100mph before he hit the ground. I got in deep trouble by my parents over that, but after I took my punishment my dad looked at me and asked me how high the guy jumped off the tank and laughed.

Some I have been exposed to were obsessed with wiring up lights every damn place. I had a neighbor move in to a house about a 100 yards from me. I knew he was on meth after about two weeks when he started installing flood lights that lit up his whole half acre yard, and running damn table saws and other tools at one or two in the morning.

Sadder story, I used to know a girl who was a nurse, married to a guy and had two small kids with him. He was secretly on meth and got real big into the lighting fixtures compulsion, had rigged up lights all through their house along with some janky home security system. Idk how she found out what the real cause was but I think they wound up separating over it.

Back