Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

This is Great - Fresh Tracks DVDs

Corax

I finally got to my Fresh Tracks DVD this week - we were in Colorado when they shipped. I have been watching one episode a day - just finished the first DVD. I hate waiting almost a year from the hunt until I get to watch it, but really like the new show. These are real adventures - not some canned deal where you know the celebrity is going to wind up with a dead (boone and crocket) animal at the end. Definitely going to watch these a bunch of times.

Technical question - can anyone identify the sling Randy and Matthew were using on the Montana rifle elk hunt?

I finally got to my Fresh Tracks DVD this week - we were in Colorado when they shipped. I have been watching one episode a day - just finished the first DVD. I hate waiting almost a year from the hunt until I get to watch it, but really like the new show. These are real adventures - not some canned deal where you know the celebrity is going to wind up with a dead (boone and crocket) animal at the end. Definitely going to watch these a bunch of times.

Technical question - can anyone identify the sling Randy and Matthew were using on the Montana rifle elk hunt?

Thanks. The sling is a Kifaru Gun Bearer.

http://store.kifaru.net/gun-bearers-p30.aspx

Thank you. I gotta be careful here. I already have a set of Caribou game bags (some of which got to spend the night in a tree in Wyoming), plus a Garmin GPSMAP, GPS chips... I guess I can't go too far wrong with a sling. Probably a new bipod, as well. The Federal ammo and Leupold scopes I was already using.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back