Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

This chaps my arse!

I wear a harness climbing trees all day and when it’s over 90 degrees there isn’t a dry part of my body. I can relate. Some good recommendations in here when it comes to treating, I switched to merino boxers a couple years ago and haven’t had the issue since switching. The cost hurt badly but it was well worth it.

Getting old ain’t for pussies. At 65 i read with some interest however. Do keep us posted.

I wear a harness climbing trees all day and when it’s over 90 degrees there isn’t a dry part of my body. I can relate. Some good recommendations in here when it comes to treating, I switched to merino boxers a couple years ago and haven’t had the issue since switching. The cost hurt badly but it was well worth it.
Second the merino for any kind of irritated skin.

I'm dying laughing with some of the responses. It's a real problem though and there are good remedies listed. It's not too different from diaper rash like others have said. Look up solutions for diaper rash and you should find something that works. And like others have said, try and stay away from the cotton. Anything that dries more quickly will be a better option for those days that you are moving around very much. Good luck, and you, sir, have tough skin for not caring what others are going to say and putting this out there. I commend you.

This topic does get mentioned in various hunting/backpacking/hiking communities. But usually much less personal detail than the OP.

Switching out the cotton underwear and jeans will help. And there are quite a few ointments and powders out there as mentioned. Also stay on top of the manscaping protocols.

Howdy,

The original post here reminds me of a friend of mine's issue he had. One day(night) he got the crabs from an ol' gal. Needless to say they were eating him up. One day he had enough so he decided to pour gasoline on himself to kill the crabs in his privates. Well he said it went on cool then all of the sudden he was on fire and had to run to the sink to wash and try to cool the fire down. Well things just got worse the next few hours and days because it developed into a serious rash with hungry crabs. He finally went to the doctor about his crab issue and treatment he had done to himself. The doctor examined him, and started laughing. My friend was not amused. But when the doctor quit laughing, he told my friend that he had some medicine for him and that he could have come in and gotten it as it was free! It was, and still is, the funnest dang story he ever told me! I think that incident made my friend a religious man, and he was exactly that up to his death. I miss my friend, Big John!

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back