This site has literally changed my life!... oh, and an antelope story!

There is a guy on YouTube "WhiteBone creations" I think.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lj7DtfsmaA

It's actually Mop n Glow applied with a paint brush, it eventually dries to a satin finish, but that was shot right after application. I coat all my horns and skulls with it. It seals them really well, and makes it easy to dust them when needed.

I have never used Mop n Glow. I thought it was just for the horns. You use it on the skull too?

Congrats on the successful trip!! I haven’t been to the Pizza Barn in a while! Sure miss that area. Maybe I’ll pickup a tag next year.

Of course it changed your life....you met me :cool: I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop posting pictures of yourself and just stick to pics of your wife.

Oh yeah...congrats

Whenever I take a picture of her she say's "What are you doing? ..... you're not sending that to Cushman are you?!"

bigdonnie, yes its an addiction for this sw Missouri guy too. I didn't draw an antelope tag this yr so im living thru all the success of others. Great story with the wife along. excellent buck.

Congrats! Loved the story and that you got to experience it with your wife. I remember your first trip to 16 and the hard work and success you had there. I know that unit and what it takes to get one, and I was impressed. Way to keep with it and find more opportunities. It is an addiction.

Great story, thanks for taking the time to share. Congrats on the lopes and quality time with your hunting partner. Is she in for '19?

You didn't send my pic to Cush.did you?! lol! Just kiddin' Cush...Very nice buck thanks for sharing the story.Great for families to spend time together.:cool:

Congrats! Loved the story and that you got to experience it with your wife. I remember your first trip to 16 and the hard work and success you had there. I know that unit and what it takes to get one, and I was impressed. Way to keep with it and find more opportunities. It is an addiction.

Thank you! Yea, I was WAY "green" for the hunt in 2016, (still green but learning) unit 16 taught me a LOT....BUY GOOD BOOTS !!!!!! :)

Great story, thanks for taking the time to share. Congrats on the lopes and quality time with your hunting partner. Is she in for '19?

Oh I think she's hooked now !

Real nice buck! It's been great following your hunts starting with the elk style antelope hunt. Your posts would be really helpful to any new antelope hunter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back