This chaps my arse!

OntarioHunter

Okay, at the risk of pasting a giant bullseye on myself, I'm going to ask for help in a delicate matter. In my advanced age (69 as of yesterday) I seem to have developed a chronic problem where the sun don't shine. Is it because my butt cheeks are losing consistency and slapping together tighter or is it some latent development of sweat glands where they never were in my youth? The crack of my ass seems to be perpetually moist these days and the resultant rash is more than a little annoying. I tried giving it a wash with rubbing alcohol to see if that would help. Yeeeah ... talk about a cure worse than the disease! Felt like I was a general in the Ninth Division.

So what should I do? Surely someone else on here has dealt with this? I need help. Had a helluva time shooting a limit of geese this morning with one hand always stuck inside my jeans scratching my butt. And I'm running out of underwear.

giphy.gif

There’s a lot of low hanging fruit on this one... I’m going to take the high road and avoid any juvenile mention of dingle berries, thongs or spicy food jokes. Instead I’ll offer an actual solution. There is a product for this issue. Google Astro Glide. That will stop the friction instantly.

I use body glide anti-chafe stick on my nipples b/c if I sweat a lot my nipples will crack and bleed. I have never used it elsewhere on my body, but I would give it a try. It works wonders.

There you go, OT, my one serious response to any of your posts.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back