Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Thinking Of Shooting A Doe...

If the guys you have the lease with want everyone to shoot a doe, shoot a doe plain and simple. If you are looking for a trophy just shoulder mount the doe with a buck or as I have seen before us the legs as a rifle rack or coat hanger. You could also just have the hide tanned to drape over a couch. It's a good thing to shoot does now and again, and like stated before they do taste good.

I have shot bunches of them! They sure do taste good! Better than shooting a dink and just cutting the horns off and throwing them in the garage.

hunted a property in nw oklahoma that had a bunch of antlerless landowner tags one year to reduce the population. If you shoot the doe first, the fawns stand there to be shot, too

You know how I know you're gay?

You are an Eastern Tenderfoot contemplating the assassination of a doe in July.

You know how I know your're gay?
Having to closet your own gayness and making a comment about another man.
It's OK that you're gay. Lot's of people where your lair is are gay.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

If the guys you have the lease with want everyone to shoot a doe, shoot a doe plain and simple. If you are looking for a trophy just shoulder mount the doe with a buck or as I have seen before us the legs as a rifle rack or coat hanger. You could also just have the hide tanned to drape over a couch. It's a good thing to shoot does now and again, and like stated before they do taste good.

I agree. But growinf up in VT we were not able to shoot a doe with a rifol so after having to let so many doe pass for so many years it just seems....idk

If you are looking for a trophy just shoulder mount the doe with a buck or as I have seen before us the legs as a rifle rack or coat hanger.

I always judge trophy does by cup size.

marresbra.jpg

Friggin newbs

Friggin I got me some buds on here cuz I done benn on here a while. We sure does likes to ban together like the Seniour class when the JR High comes to visit and belittle everything. Sure wish I had me a karger penis, a pretty girl and some overalls without the bbq all on em. Shoot fire maybe my ma can clean my cloths when I wake up at noon.
Friggin....Senior members who give other senior members with a brian a bad rap.
Now say something threatening, or email your buds to chime in on whatever you say next there Hoss

This has been entertaining though.Im half way back to Pa from Florida so please keep up the entertainment.Shooting does is for chicks and fags that cant find a buck,just my 2cents.So if you dont already dress up like one,your going to have to to please the landowner

This has been entertaining though.Im half way back to Pa from Florida so please keep up the entertainment.Shooting does is for chicks and fags that cant find a buck,just my 2cents.So if you don't already dress up like one,your going to have to to please the landowner

The whole reason to hunt, should first center around the meat. ( That's not a gay statement and I don't mean a circle jerk). I shoot does, (bow hunting) and it's too help out in reducing deer numbers. It also gives me enjoyment, both during the hunt, and after while eating back strap.

The only true way to control deer populations, or any big game populations for that matter is to whack a few females from time to time. I'll kill a cow elk too, if there to the point of needing a killing.

Your going to need a little thicker skin, if your going to play with all these "FAGS".:D

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back