Thinking Of Shooting A Doe...

The whole reason to hunt, should first center around the meat. ( That's not a gay statement and I don't mean a circle jerk). I shoot does, (bow hunting) and it's too help out in reducing deer numbers. It also gives me enjoyment, both during the hunt, and after while eating back strap.

The only true way to control deer populations, or any big game populations for that matter is to whack a few females from time to time. I'll kill a cow elk too, if there to the point of needing a killing.

Very well said and completely agree.

SS,I thought the animals in your area were in a huge crash from all the landowners killin them off???I was just playin with the guy cause he was getting all heated with everyone else,and I was bored being stuck in a trffic jamb by my buddy Obamas house.Personally, I don't care if you or anyone shoots females.Just found it interesting that you bitch about all the doe/cow tags but your using them yourself.I guess its OK for you to put meat on your table but the landowners shouldn't protect putting meat on theirs;interesting
my main reason for hunting is not for the meat as I have a day job for that.I won't shoot anything I won't use but hunting means different things to different people.I do hope we all hunt to maintain health game populations,and killing females is a big part of that in places
I was just adding a stupid post to a stupid thread.Sorry I was bored and you didn't understand.Obviously, if the landowner wants you to take does and you like hunting there,then kill some does.If its that tough for you to do, then hunt elsewhere;pretty simple

I just love it when I get a chance to bust this one out. Thanks guys!

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

Guys, I am sorry I rolled a grenade in the room however the post was so stupid I couldn't resist. Someone please tell me he is a PETA troll just trying to stir up hate and discontent.

The idea that shooting does (or any other animal without stupid horns on its head) is somehow a chore is disgusting to me.

Emrah

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back