There goes the neighborhood

Oak

Expert
The Sound of Freedom right outside my office window all day today. :cool: I'm guessing arffdog has much better photos.

Attachments

• BA2-1.jpg
    BA2-1.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 441
743 children who will have to star in a Sally Field commercial disagree with you.

Obviously those 743 kids parents abdicated their liberal duties to have their offspring aborted. Now they are innocent victims of taxpayers desires to fly jets. Poor kids.

Yes, our tax $$$'s pay for them to fly.

But on the flip side, air shows provided by the Air Force (Thunderbirds), Navy (Blue Angels), and even the Army (Golden Knights) are valuable recruiting tools for each branch of the military. In turn, those recruites are the ones that help protect our way of life, enabling us to hunt if we so choose.

I'm not preaching and not wanting to start a pissing contest, just helping to educate those that don't know why there are air shows.

Sweet pic, Oak. Thanks for sharing.

Great pics and a great sight of what keeps us free. Without air power we have no edge in these ages

#6 is out of position ;)
He`s about 15 +/- feet off. Not as much as it sounds when your doing what they`re doing and at that speed!

That is a great photo of some increadible aircraft. F/A 18 Hornet is something to see! Never seen these guys, but have had Hornets fly in at work occasionally.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ss8
Back