The shootings just won't stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread and the lack of discretion shown by many towards others is disappointing. Shameful actually, in most cases.

I was hopeful there would be a bit more basic decency among this group.

Most likely with little or no access to any kind of help for mental health, like most Americans
You added that after I quoted your post.
I agree with that part 100% although I honestly don't know if it's most or some. But either way definitely not enough as it seems to be growing more and more obviously.

You added that after I quoted your post.
I agree with that part 100% although I honestly don't know if it's most or some. But either way definitely not enough as it seems to be growing more and more obviously.
The US doesn't even break the top 25 in proper mental health, 1 in 5 adults suffer from depression and mental health issues.

Yet it's still stigmatized, not taken seriously, and poorly covered and funded.

I just can't understand why these mass shootings continue to take place, total mystery.

The US doesn't even break the top 25 in proper mental health, 1 in 5 adults suffer from depression and mental health issues.

I just can't understand why these mass shootings continue to take place, total mystery.
There's plenty of places we could shift funding towards mental health. That's one thing I think/would hope that everyone could agree on. I have anxiety. Never thought of harming anyone, but if anyone says they don't know anyone with anxiety or depression they'd be full of shit or naive.

Last edited:

So give an answer all knowing. Do we ban guns or what?? You’ve got a lot to spew like everyone else, but no real answers.

Serious question. Are you willing to give up your right to bear arms and defend yourself and family just for the minute chance that these “criminals” might have to get theirs another route?? They definitely will still get them, and us as law abiding citizens won’t have them to defend ourselves. Oh yeah….because we are law abiding citizens and won’t break the law like the criminals will.

I don’t know the answer. Honestly, I don’t think there is an answer. I’m sick of it too, but hinder law abiding citizens rights and I feel it will only get worse

There's plenty of places we could shift funding towards mental health. That's one thing I think/would hope that everyone could agree on. I have anxiety. Never thought of harming anyone, but if anyone says they don't know anyone with anxiety or depression they'd be full of shit or naive.
It's an odds game with 1 out every 5 adult Americans with a mental health issue...some will snap.

Less would if they had access to proper care.

So give an answer all knowing. Do we ban guns or what?? You’ve got a lot to spew like everyone else, but no real answers.

Serious question. Are you willing to give up your right to bear arms and defend yourself and family just for the minute chance that these “criminals” might have to get theirs another route?? They definitely will still get them, and us as law abiding citizens won’t have them to defend ourselves. Oh yeah….because we are law abiding citizens and won’t break the law like the criminals will.

I don’t know the answer. Honestly, I don’t think there is an answer. I’m sick of it too, but hinder law abiding citizens rights and I feel it will only get worse
Where did I say anything about taking guns away?

You're making things up, you shouldn't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back