The Senate Race in Mt

howler

The senate race bertween Testor and Rehberg is pretty close, I don't understand why Testor introduced the bill to give nearly 50K acres of land to the Fort Belknap Indian reservation, On the other hand Rehberg wants to sell off all our public land. Jon Testor is chairman of the Senate sportsmens caucus and weilds a lot of power for sportsmen all over the US. We need him for our issues so why does he make a rookie move like this, there are a lot of repubs who are/were going to vote for Jon only because of his involvment on sportsmens issues, now he goes and does this and jeoperdizes his election..

Whats that old saying....... One " oh shit cancels all atta boys" For Tester this is an "oh shit"

I don't like Testers move on this one but there are so many Oh shits for Rehberg that it would take something much more cataclysmic for me to vote Rehberg. Honestly, I cant think of a single reason to cast my vote for Rehberg...Nothing! Between suing Billings Fire department to closing access to being tight with SFW to a cover up in a drinking and boating accident to siding with SFW to stop the wolf hunt rider and try to pass a bill that had zero chance instead to his horrid stance on VA funding...there just is not a single reason I can come up with. The amazing part...he is still close in this race. I just can't figure out why.

we got to remember who were dealing with, I'm afraid there are a lot of voters who are going to vote with the last thought that went thru their head, and with the primary coming up in a few days we might have some voters who will not vote for somebody,, but against somebody. and as dumb as it sounds will stick to it come Nov. Testor needs to come out now and hit us a home run, Give the Tribe the inholdings on the rez and let the other lands remain "public ground" were gonna need it way past 25 years..

Last edited:
I don't think Montana votes for 95% of what Obama wants but according to the last commercial I saw Tester votes 95% with Obama. Tester equals Obama. Ohhh the humanity!

sweetnectar- I guess going by Rehberg commercials is better than going by what bumper stickers say. According to Rehberg commercials Ben Lamb is just short of an eco-terrorist. Some how I don't believe that either. Tester right now votes 89% of the time with the democrat party...Rehberg votes party line 92% of the time.

Is what's funny, is Tester usually votes before Obama. So you could actually, and truthfully say that Obama votes 90% per Tester.

I would bet that Tester votes 90% of the time with sportsman, and Rehberg, well, a lot less.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back