PEAX Equipment

The Okies strikes again

huntinfool5

Well, rifle season has come and gone here in Oklahoma. I started the season with high expectations of tagging another brusier like the buck I took last year, but knowing how brutal public hunting can be here especially since alot of our public land went to lease this year just added extra pressure oto the lands that remained open and I was optomistic to say the least, I knew there were plenty of deer to go around but finding a good one can be challenging to say the least. Never the less we got it done again, that's me and my 14 yr old nephew (lucky dog), we both took exceptional public land bucks. They may not be the biggest bucks out there but they're not bad for a couple of Okie's. The first pic is my dad,nephew and me.

Attachments

• 083.jpg
    083.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 362
  • 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 364
  • 088.jpg
    088.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 373
  • 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 362
  • 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 370
Impressive follow up to last years monsters! If you keep this up tag prices will go up to match Kansas prices.

Those are a couple awesome bucks.

Just a 'cause I am curious; is there a legal requirement to keep the equipment on the bucks and what does the tag look like? Is that what is hanging on the second buck?

Congrats again.

Man, when you post, you don't screw around. Great bucks. Congrats to you guys.

Both awesome bucks, but your nephews especially... that thing is ridiculous.
Congrats to the whole crew.

Back