The new gander outdoors opened in my neck of the woods

G

Guest member 25165

Gander Outdoors opened in my city and it is certainly different from the old Gander Mountain. Gun prices seem very reasonable and they carry some stock I've yet to see anywhere else. Gun selection overall is much less than the old GM. My location carries quite a bit of ammo, very upgraded optics compared to the old GM, a very large selection of crossbows but pretty low on compounds. If you have any questions, I will try to answer them for you.

Never herd of (Gander Outdoors) and more importantly, where is it that it has opened?
Probably far from anywhere near where I shop.

It is the old Gander Mountain rebranded. If you look on their website, you can see the stores that are now open.

We lost ours. Their business model seemed to be, "If you have enough selection, no one will care about the ridiculous prices." Hopefully, that's different now. I do miss that selection sometimes...

I did like the gun selection and available ammo. But the archery section in the Winchester VA. location near me just stunck. Prices were usually not great on most items either.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back