MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

The Montana Deer/Elk Draw Week

So the most pp you can have is 1 than? Because they are only good for the license year purchased? So if you bought one this year 2019 and were unsuccessful you lost that point and can only purchase one with your app in 2020?

Where I could have 2 pp in 2020 bc I didnt buy one for the 2019 draw? I can still get my pp in July and one next spring with my app?
No - you can have 2 , if you don’t apply the following years you lose it . I’ll have two next year cuz I bought one with my app this year but got denied so I keep my pp and I’ll buy one at time of app next year

Just wanted to let everyone know that there will be no alternate list for the big game combo this year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190508-105141_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190508-105141_Facebook.jpg
    620.1 KB · Views: 11
So is Montana issuing more than the allotted number of elk combos to NR because of system difficulties?
It appears anybody that tried to buy one from 5-530 will be getting one and the nonres combo alternate list will be scrapped.
Is that correct?

Pretty sure they are just taking from the returned big game combos that wouldve been on the alternate list. Guessing they looked at historical average for returned tags and saw they could cover the people who applied between 0500-0530.

Pretty sure they are just taking from the returned big game combos that wouldve been on the alternate list. Guessing they looked at historical average for returned tags and saw they could cover the people who applied between 0500-0530.
Yep . So then there should be many more deer combos available than usual

Back