Yeti GOBOX Collection

The Mayor Goes Hunting

Good for Pete I'm glad he went hunting, and the fact he promoted hunting, but let's not act like this is not self serving. If it's just about family then why announce to the world that ur doing it. Total campaign tactic to try and prove he is a regular joe and raise funds.

I took my wife on a nice dinner date last night and suffered through hours of shopping look how awesome and devoted I am to my spouse. I think I'll go Instagram that. Wait i dont have Instagram. I guess i cant tell the world.

This would not be announced on the campaign trail if he was in California. Iowa is deer hunting land USA.

This would not be announced on the campaign trail if he was in California. Iowa is deer hunting land USA.

Nowadays this sort of thing can haunt you in the wrong way. Progressives tend to eat/drink political stuff all day so they will know about this and will be critical of it. This is an attempt to gain support from moderates and it's something Democrats need to focus on. There's been too much catering to extremists on both sides for my taste. The fact that Pete is attempting to appeal to moderates during primary season is a step in the right direction, IMO.

Nowadays this sort of thing can haunt you in the wrong way. Progressives tend to eat/drink political stuff all day so they will know about this and will be critical of it. This is an attempt to gain support from moderates and it's something Democrats need to focus on. There's been too much catering to extremists on both sides for my taste. The fact that Pete is attempting to appeal to moderates during primary season is a step in the right direction, IMO.
I agree I'm glad he said it and did it. For the fact that it will make some people take a closer look at hunting in general. Which is a good thing no matter the motive behind it. But I'm not drinking the mayor's koolaid.

Good for Pete I'm glad he went hunting, and the fact he promoted hunting, but let's not act like this is not self serving. If it's just about family then why announce to the world that ur doing it. Total campaign tactic to try and prove he is a regular joe and raise funds.

I took my wife on a nice dinner date last night and suffered through hours of shopping look how awesome and devoted I am to my spouse. I think I'll go Instagram that. Wait i dont have Instagram. I guess i cant tell the world.
I believe if you go and look into it (gasp) he's been doing it since they were dating. No word though if he's ever tagged out.

I don't care for the pandering aspect of candidates who go hunting for a kodak moment on their political campaign.
Am willing to bet he hasn't gone deer hunting in years, if ever. That is the difference.
Next thing you know, Bloomberg will be out in a duck blind, ala John Kerry

I don't care for the pandering aspect of candidates who go hunting for a kodak moment on their political campaign.
Am willing to bet he hasn't gone deer hunting in years, if ever. That is the difference.

Funny which presidents treat their spouses poorly and also which presidents don't have pictures of them fishing... interesting intersection there

I believe if you go and look into it (gasp) he's been doing it since they were dating. No word though if he's ever tagged out.
It's still pandering. Everyone does it including the current president and that high school coach all across the country that starts little Johnny at shooting guard every game even tho he is terrible, but his dad is the superintendant or whatever.

The fact that a liberal candidate thinks talking about hunting will help him win means a lot to me for the future of hunting. That doesn't mean I think Pete is the second coming of TR. But we'll be in bad shape if candidates increasingly think hunting is beyond the pale.

How much?
1575399380842.png

From his own book. He doesn't make it out to be some kind of western adventure. It's just a family thing that's he's happy to be a part of. For me it would be like helping my FIL, who is the most detailed builder I know, allow me to help him build a deck.

Like others have said, it's not like this sole snippet means he's some great hunter, but it is nice that at least someone in the running is actually associated, first person, with hunting, even if it's only a single day a year.

So, you are legitimizing the fact that this fool is married to a man? LMAO! That is not a spouse. It is a partner and nothing more. He is just another demoturd that is trying to show that he is on the side of the hunters. Pure caca de toro and he will immediately start trying to take your guns away. There are none of those fools that can touch our fantastic president Trump. MAGA 2020! Start crying libtards. LMAO!
You are a sad, little man.

If you were on the campaign trail, and told reporters, "Nope not going to a rally this weekend we are taking a break and I'm going to do something with my wife, something she chooses, because I love her and she's been dealing with a lot from this campaign", yeah I would notice. Probably think you are trying to do right by your spouse, that means something to me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back