The LAst Day,,,,,

Hunterman

,,,,Of the Washington general deer season ended yesterday with a bang :D Not from me or Quick Draw but from a buddy of ours...He got a shot at a big 2 point, just at dusk,,and the resaults were,,,,,,,,,,, a clean miss :eek: Either we need to go to the range and do some kick @ss shooting..Or the deer on Ft. Lewis are mighty lucky, and the deer gods just didn't want ust to end our season yet( with late buck comming up and all
hump.gif
)

All in all it was a kick butt season, hunting with Quick Draw,(always a treat when you can hunt with your daughter)Lady Nutcracker even hit the woods a few times(really cool to get back out there..Hell she was even starting to talking about shooting the deer in the back pasture..Think I might get her to hunt with us too :D :D )and hunting with a new hunting buddy and his daughter( she was a kick out there)(Note to self: Need to set her up with a fanny pack for christmas)

So,so far this year no deer were killed in Huntermans camp( YET) but a great season was had by me at lease...

Hunterman(Tony)

P.S. This WILL be the last year ya'all will here of me missing :mad:

Hunting this season was fun but nohting was shot and killed. Between Hunterman and I two deer were shot at, I had a dry fire or a miss fire or something, when I went to put my round in the chamber it went down into the clip and my bolt didn't catch it so when I went to shoot the deer in the throat right under the chin all we heard was a click. It was then when Hunterman shot a tree. We tried to follow the deer, and did unitl it we lost it in the trees. The second deer however I could not see antlers on it but Hunterman did so we drove up to him until he jumped into the trees, I could not follow up the shot sicne I'm short and couldn't see over the brush. After the shot I asked "Did you get him??" Hunterman said no I jumped on his trail, couldn't see any hair nor blood but followed it until I got to another skid road, while Hunterman followed a different trail.
Then again we saw a lot of does, its just too bad that this state doesn't have either sex weekend anymore. Ft. Lewis has a lot of big deer.
It was a great regular season, can't wait till the late buck...I don't think the deer will be so lucky.
Quick Draw

Back