The IRS Found,,,

Hunterman

,,,Me another $400 on my tax return
hump.gif
(How the hell did I miss that?? :eek: )I started looking at some hunts, and guns, but the sweet wife said we need to use it for something WE really need, but wont let me know what that might be :confused: But hey if I get to the mail before her
shhh.gif
grouphug.gif
Think she would be mad????
fight.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Wives seldom understand what is truly needed. You need to remind her how lucky she is to have a man like you. Pat her on the head and tell her that if you wanted an opinion from her you would have given it to her , and then run for your life!

LMAO Mars...
Then you could just hand over the $400 because it is going to be the only thing that will keep your head imprint out of a cast iron pan.... :D :D :D

Gee whiz! I would think that this 400 dollars should be considered "found money" and subject to standard gift taxes! :D

Well guys,I told Lady Nutcracker that I was going to use the whole tax return for hunting, and fishing stuff..I took the bull by the horns and showed her who was the boss.(Good thing she was sleeping when I laid down the law).

Oh well,, at lease I got to see it in print anyway...And hey I did get to sign the tax return :D
hump.gif
:D Becky got a car, and an extra $400...Damn she's good :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Maybe when you put your foot down and be the man, you should also remove that pink t-shirt and thong, I just don't think those are conducive to emanating the testosterone that is needed... :D :D :D

$400 extra??? WOW maybe Lindsey could get her letterman's jacket????? Or all the car work done on all the cars????? Which ever.
Quick Draw

You for got to mention the lavendor tutu Russ
hump.gif
You know how proud I am of it ;) :D

Bill,, I have no lack of folks spending money here :D :D I just wish that they would spend thiers
hump.gif
elkgrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back