Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

The Good Life

DRAFTSTUD

My son Travis is playing American Legion Baseball this summer and is doing pretty good. Monday night he drove in 2 runs with a Homer over the fence, I always yell like I am pushing it out for him!!! Last night they played away against one of the best pitchers I have seen as far as speed is concerned. Travis flyed out the first at bat, the next time bases were loaded and he took 2 balls, then a strike. The next one went over the Scoreboard, yep a Grand Slam Home Run!!! He finished up the night pitching two innings relief with 4 strike outs and had one hit one hop right into the groin. Thank goodness he had time to catch it! That was really exciting! They play again tonight, keep your fingers crossed! Proud Papa John:D

"had one hit one hop right into the groin. Thank goodness he had time to catch it! That was really exciting!"

easy for you to sat Draftstud. wasn't your groin.:D congrats to you and your son. nothing like summertime baseball memories.

Well Travo did'nt fair too well in his next game. He was playing Center field and caught a ball, but when he went to throw it to the cutoff guy it went goofy and he grabbed his elbow/arm. The Doctor has him on medication and has scheduled an MRI the Monday after next. (We leave for a Cruise this Monday, the Doctor said it was still OK to go)
He was really bummed out. I told him to just rest it this coming week and we will let the Doctor guide us on what to do from there. Chit! Bedtime stories are'nt suppose to end this way. Ya'll keep him in your prayers please. John

Damn, sorry to hear that. Hopefully he just tweaked it with no serious or long term damage done.

Back