Caribou Gear

The Freezer has been Refilled

Thanks guys. I only have one cow rifle tag left in Idaho and that doesn't start until the end of Oct. There is a chance I go down to Southern AZ in Jan but no for sure plans yet. As for what I'm doing this month, basically nothing. My wife said it was her turn to run off, which is fair, so she's going back to MS and I have the kiddos. I will probably take them grouse hunting a couple times and maybe go camping.

And don't worry we eat that much by ourselves every year and I like to share with others to let them try wild game. We started feasting last night with ground mule deer taco's for the kids and elk steak tacos for us. This crew can eat.
12D4F537-99E0-4F2F-8C8A-A906DD8DC96E.jpeg CCD5E1C4-3445-4A43-8372-4DFF0988FE44.jpeg

Last edited:
I’d say that it’s full. Congrats on an awesome season. Mine is only beginning
That's my only problem. I just moved out from MS. I'm use to mine just now beginning. I won't know what to do with myself for the next few months. I'm coming back to MS in Dec and will hopefully get the kids on some deer.

Congrats on great seasons so far. Now all you gotta do is start/keep eating with your wonderful family. As Bearclaw said to Jeremiah Johnson.....'you've come a long way Pilgrim'!! Lots of success for first year.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUNT7503
Back