The EPA

ORHunter

So how does the EPA fit into our sportsmen issues? Do they even matter? I have a coworker that says all the enviro groups and the EPA work together and the EPA tells these groups what lawsuits to file? I just have no idea how the EPA fits into all of this, if they do at all. My coworker is knowledgable about a lot of political issues but he is very very very far in the right side of things, not that being in the right is bad. But if it doesn't fall into what the Republican Party votes for, it's wrong to him. Anyways thanks for your help guys!

You do realize the only intelligent pol opiners are those whom are so far left that they claim to be independent.....

The epa gets it's politicized mission statement from it's appointer....easy math.

The epa gets it's politicized mission statement from it's appointer....easy math.

And they get their funding, or the lack thereof, from Congress. But we all be likin' that clean air and water; you know, like China. In truth, the enviro groups sue the EPA for failing to do their job. The EPA does not work together with them. We even have citizen suit provisions for when EPA drops the ball, as they often do.

And they get their funding, or the lack thereof, from Congress

....after the blessing of lobbyists so that appropriate donor reimbursement plus is earmarked.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back