The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before they debate Trump should brush up on who is the President of the Virgin Islands.

That question may come up.

WTF? I get back to my motel room with half a jag ready to talk some shit and see a new thread with 863 messages only to find out you all are still arguing about the same stupid shit you’ve been arguing about for who knows how long.

I looked up your links and didn’t find any smoking gun or anything supportive of your claims at all. And common sense would seem to dictate that Fox News knew they were screwed and going to a trial would lead to a lot of internal nastiness being aired out in public. That’s a heckuva lot of money to pay otherwise. But I know this will fall on deaf ears. As Mark Twain said, “You can’t reason someone out of something that they weren’t reasoned into in the first place.”
Don’t argue. It’s a lost cause. They want to believe.

K heres a link from the main stream news.

So the machines can be hacked, thats unarguable at this point. Elections are not safe with Dominion voting machines (define dominion while you're at it, see also: irony). Of course the article (mainstream news) says elections are safe despite this glaringly obvious vulnerability. Its just one proven way that its been hacked. How many ways are not known?
If I'm not mistaken absolutely nothing has been determined yet. Arguments just ended, judge will rule later. Also the entire case seems to be if they are vulnerable not if they ever actually produced invalid results.

As several people have mentioned, there are almost no completely safe methods, but it's still generally understood that between our laws, technology, and redundant QA/QC protocols we have the most secure elections on the planet. I can assure you, you're not the only American that thinks or cares about these things.

Last edited:
I'm sure you will argue "allegedly" I guess, but there are enough people doing time in prison to assume bad intentions. You and the crew aren't interested in facts or solutions.
Don’t argue. It’s a lost cause. They want to believe.

Pot calling the kettle black. No evidence of an insurrection - thats now a leftist propaganda term. But you assume guilt because you want to believe.

I presented facts at least. Machines are extremely vulnerable, and that means the election was not secure. First you have to establish that the machines were not secure. That opens the doors to get access to the voting records, if they still exist, and the machines used to do a forensic analysis to prove the fraud beyond a reasonable doubt, that no one will argue with. So we wait for the next court case...

Unfortunately it's far easier and faster to commit the crimes, than it is to investigate and convict people of them.

Theres a reason why people make a job out of keeping up with all this stuff. For the average person to do so would require the same thing. Wish we could trust the news and politicians. Enough politics for me today, back to work/hunting/fishing.

If it's not been already proposed, here's one way for HuntTalkers to decide whether to go with JoeB or DonT: pick who you'd rather have in elk camp for a week.

On the one hand you've got JoeB, who'll show up to camp with a dog that bites everyone. He probably won't get up too early to beat you to your favorite spot. Plus he'll only hunt from about 0800 to 1000 am every other day, spending the rest of time in camp, sniffing pine needles, rifling through everyone else's gear when they're not around, "testing" their unscented deodorant, and having a lively conversation with a pot of chili. He might even have ongoing run-ins with a camp squirrel he nicknamed Corn Pop. Sort of like Bill Murray in Caddyshack, but with a .300 winny instead of a garden hose and dynamite.

Bad news / good news is by Day 4 JoeB wil have sent the camp location to his annoying "non-hunter friend" (KHarris), so she'll show up at some point. In pulling up she might accidentally drive over the camp fire or into the stacked fire wood because she's still learning to drive. She'll bring a lot of grins and giggles which is bad, but good news is she likes to party so she'll be bring a bunch of free beer.

On the other hand, DonT will talk incessantly about his past hunting exploits. He'll tell everyone how he can make a better fire than anyone else, and how his rifle and scope combo is the best and everyone else's sucks. He won't bring beer, just Coke and won't share it. He'll throw his empties and candy wrappers in your sleeping bag, but when you confront him, he'll blame you and say your wife is ugly.

He will definitely want to beat you to your favorite spot in the morning. But he'll fail because it'll take him an hour to put on his "camoflauge" and "hat". After an near impossible number of rifle shots heard from his direction, he'll come back one evening and ask if anyone else has some spare ammo. When season is over and it's time to go home, he'll tie himself to a tree and say he's not going, because tomorrow he'll get the biggest bull ever.

Coin flip?

Post #630, already answered that.
Post in thread 'Smell my Bunion'
https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/smell-my-bunion.323799/post-3747917

When news is censored by the main stream media, in direct collusion with our government (twitter files), just the tip of the iceberg, important information is not learned by the general public.

I hesitated to even comment in this thread but the amount of misinformation, and left leaning comments surprised me, a guy living in commielalaland.

For the complete record I support Trump. Proud to say it. Love the dumbfounded look on peoples faces out here when I say it. But Im too liberal to be a conservative by midwest standards, and apparently Im a right wing extremist by CA standards. I just go by facts and truth, and once you see through the political charades of both sides, you end up just wanting the best for America and the children you're raising in it.

Anyone actually want to come out as a Biden supporter? Please, by all means.
Your linked reference was a general Wikipedia anrticle about the case that seems to have no such proof of sealed (yet now revealed proof) of widespread and effective hacking that you suggest is truth. Can you please link to said proof.

In person drop boxes at city hall with no one really paying attention in my experiences. But haven’t voted in ND or KS for a long time.
Only early voted once, I think it was 2016 or 2012 been a minute. But it was on the same electronic system as normal election day iirc.

WTF? I get back to my motel room with half a jag ready to talk some shit and see a new thread with 863 messages only to find out you all are still arguing about the same stupid shit you’ve been arguing about for who knows how long.
I noticed that the top of the list similar topics is the Sewer Smell thread.
Coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back