The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll check it out.

Voting for politicians who tell us what we want to hear is the name of their game but the problem is that we don't know if they will follow through until it's too late. Sure, hopefully they won't be re-elected but often times it's too late by then.

I'm just hoping we make it another 4.5years without too much more damage that can't be fixed.
Follow through? Corporations got that follow through. Everything that is promised to us is bullshit (hopefully VG won’t chastise me for my use of the word here). Biden’s $7T budget is a fantasy. At this point all I want is honesty and some compromise. There are no “Grand Solutions” to these things. They require hard choices- by us.

4.5 is oddly specific?

Follow through? Corporations got that follow through. Everything that is promised to us is bullshit (hopefully VG won’t chastise me for my use of the word here). Biden’s $7T budget is a fantasy. At this point all I want is honesty and some compromise. There are no “Grand Solutions” to these things. They require hard choices- by us.

4.5 is oddly specific?
4.5 is the time either Trump or Biden will be out of office, and hopefully we have better choices.

4.5 is the time either Trump or Biden will be out of office, and hopefully we have better choices.
Neither of them really matter. Presidents can get too much credit and blame for what happens. The system is set up to distribute the decision making. The lack of progress right now is a dozen or so members in the House. A split of parties in the various branches is generally a good thing. It forces compromise. Unfortunately Americans individually want everything and feel like compromise is a dirty word. Ask McCarthy.

We all need to realize there is no “magic wand”. Not on the debt, not on immigration, not on foreign policy. The best we can hope for is informed, educated decisions. We should vote appropriately.

Lezbehonest. If Trump wins, there’s absolutely zero chance he just walks away quietly after 4 years. Even though he so famously loves the constitution, he’ll run again and SCOTUS will do jack, and somehow Biden will be wheeled out on that stage again and we’ll have Trump-Biden 2028 😵🔫

Does anyone think there will ever be a day or a time of reckoning with the national debt? Is that even a foreground issue anymore or is there a consensus that the can will keep getting kicked perpetually down the road?

Does anyone think there will ever be a day or a time of reckoning with the national debt? Is that even a foreground issue anymore or is there a consensus that the can will keep getting kicked perpetually down the road?
Right now the interest payment is $3,000 per year for every man woman and child. Probably get kicked down the road for some time to come.

My biggest concern with this election is what's gonna happen if Trump happens to win. Not because of any policies, but because the lefts heads are gonna explode and when that happens there is no telling what will happen. That truly scares me!

My biggest concern with this election is what's gonna happen if Trump happens to win. Not because of any policies, but because the lefts heads are gonna explode and when that happens there is no telling what will happen. That truly scares me!
Don’t be scared most are weaklings that eat bean sprouts and hate guns. Nothing to be afraid of. 😂 I kid.

What if we make it a national day off to go vote?
A good step, but still doesn’t solve for people like my mother and father who worked hard their whole lives, paid their taxes on time and Dad served in the army during Vietnam war. In the final 8-10 years of their lives health problems made in person voting extremely difficult and at times impossible - they earned the right to vote by mail in ballots.

Apparently you missed my post where I shared a link about how election fraud was proven with the hacking of a dominion machine, documented in court records in Georgia. Court sealed the records until recently (why??). Not reported by the mainstream media of course. So yea, millions fooled, just not how you believe. Therefore, Trump was right. Search for Alec Halderman, georgia, dominion. Do your own homework since you will only believe what you want to, as will the rest of us.

Tired of the liberal media and politicians throwing around lies. Insurrection, exonerated, Russia... theres too many to list. The People have lost trust in the media and government, the few who have not are fools.
Please send link to this supposedly rigorous and now available proof of Dominion hacking.

Day of reckoning? The US isn't your neighbor where the sheriff comes to evict him for not paying the mortgage. The US can print money, so it always has that. We owe a lot of money to ourselves via SS. The Fed owns a ton. Banks own a ton. People have been worried about the "day of reckoning" for 80years. Last time the US had a budget surplus the President immediately gave everyone checks. Sure, at some point it is a problem, but people aren't rushing into some other currency. Can you imagine if there were cuts to "reduce the deficit" just to zero?

A good step, but still doesn’t solve for people like my mother and father who worked hard their whole lives, paid their taxes on time and Dad served in the army during Vietnam war. In the final 8-10 years of their lives health problems made in person voting extremely difficult and at times impossible - they earned the right to vote by mail in ballots.
That’s why I didn’t say Only mail in voting. I said almost all mail in voting. Some people physically can’t make it and there should be exceptions. I’m ok with that.

Lezbehonest. If Trump wins, there’s absolutely zero chance he just walks away quietly after 4 years. Even though he so famously loves the constitution, he’ll run again and SCOTUS will do jack, and somehow Biden will be wheeled out on that stage again and we’ll have Trump-Biden 2028 😵🔫
Now who is smoking hyperbole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back