Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no coincidence that the name of the voting machine company is dominion.

Don't worry, Dominion stated they will address the issue AFTER the 2024 elections - wish that was a joke. The 2020 election was illegitimate with this documented evidence being proven in court, by Alex Halderman.
Is there another universe out there?

Could and did are two vastly different things.

1710284589317.png
1710284635179.png

All this talk of all the parties are the same, Trumps different blah blah blah and yet when there was a bill on your issue Trump had it scuttled so that he could run on the issue.

As Harley pointed out he was a democrat at the trough for decades, the idea that he’s an outsider is hilarious.

I’m gonna vote for a turd in the fall but I’m not gonna try to paint it as otherwise to temper my bilious feelings towards them.

Problem solved fellas!

All this talk of all the parties are the same, Trumps different blah blah blah and yet when there was a bill on your issue Trump had it scuttled so that he could run on the issue.

As Harley pointed out he was a democrat at the trough for decades, the idea that he’s an outsider is hilarious.

I’m gonna vote for a turd in the fall but I’m not gonna try to paint it as otherwise to temper my bilious feelings towards them.
As I mentioned he is a chump. He is a person who ran on the ticket who begrudgingly gave him the platform because their constituents ACTUALLY bucked the Republican desired puppet.

Pawn off he was a big fat D previous makes no difference to me. I care not. What I care is for our American future vote strength.

As mentioned for immigration, if you are remotely attempting to suggests the Biden Administration has shown a better track record for our border security, I'd suggest you continue enjoying your favored Kool aid.

Again, to each person that brags your Democrat or Republican branded hat as a proud alumni - keep slurping the slop they serve you.

When that time comes... Taste the peanuts within and pretend it's a wonderful chocolate brownie. 😉

Is there another universe out there?

Could and did are two vastly different things.

View attachment 318864
View attachment 318865
The dominion vs fox case settled before the court case I referenced was complete. Fox also tried to obtain the court documents while both cases were in trial, to help in their defense. Those court documents of hacking the voting machine were also sealed after the trial until recently. Why?

I don't live in a universe of half truths.

The dominion vs fox case settled before the court case I referenced was complete. Fox also tried to obtain the court documents while both cases were in trial, to help in their defense. Those court documents of hacking the voting machine were also sealed after the trial until recently. Why?

I don't live in a universe of half truths.
I wonder what would happen if we went to full in-person, paper ballots,with ID, voting for a few cycles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back