The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t watch the whole episode, but Ms. Johansson’s SNL cold opener was on point.

If one guy spends an entire evening talking about how he’s gonna use all of my tax money to fund Ukraine and terrorists, and how he’s gonna take my guns, I think I’m gonna just go ahead and vote for the other guy.
He didn’t talk. He yelled at us as if we were deaf and illiterate! Disrespecting the lemmings that voted for him to their faces and all of them just gushing with joy and adoration! Every time the camera panned through the Chambers I could have sworn I was watching a Men in Black movie with all of the aliens 😳😂😂😂😂! Weird👽👾🛸

It seems veracity is not important in responding to the State of the Union speech, as it turns out the horrific human trafficing and rape story cited by Katie Britt actually occurred in Mexico during a former President's time in office. Why such a disconnected instance of disfunction of the border mess would be cited when there are some factual examples of real crimes is just an example of lies, lies, and more untrue lies perpetrated in an attempt to push the false narrative!

It seems veracity is not important in responding to the State of the Union speech, as it turns out the horrific human trafficing and rape story cited by Katie Britt actually occurred in Mexico during a former President's time in office. Why such a disconnected instance of disfunction of the border mess would be cited when there are some factual examples of real crimes is just an example of lies, lies, and more untrue lies perpetrated in an attempt to push the false narrative!
So can we agree they're both liars?

Some more blatant than others ... but there does seem to be much elasticity of truth on the part of both parties.
I used to think this way too. I get it! Blatant or hidden doesn’t make it less of a lie…….Its still a lie!

All politicians lie….the sooner we unite around that statement the quicker they start to loose their voice & control.

Oh yeah? What’s your truth?
For starters, that you are cause of the problem you complain about.
Why the implicit bias toward citizenry...
Why are you so defensive about it? Don’t apply your situation to everyone and you will get a broader picture. I’m sure the “this country is going to hell” crowd can give plenty of examples.
Simple answer, a government of the people, by the people, for the people is most likely to be destroyed by the people.

For starters, that you are cause of the problem you complain about.

Why are you so defensive about it?
Don’t apply your situation to everyone and you will get a broader picture. I’m sure the “this country is going to hell” crowd can give plenty of examples.
Simple answer, a government of the people, by the people, for the people is most likely to be destroyed by the people.
In other words, you don't know how to answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back