Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I think that Biden made a mistake when he promised to name a black woman to the ticket.
Depends on your perspective. The promise got him S.C. primaries handed to him by that state's beloved Senator, which got him the Dem nomination, which got him the presidency he had worked 40+ yrs for. So pretty good deal for him. Maybe not so good for the rest of us. But we have to always remember, these politicians are driven by their daily personal survival needs (just like most of us), not some grand strategic and detailed long term plan for the good of the Republic.

Depends on your perspective. The promise got him S.C. primaries handed to him by that state's beloved Senator, which got him the Dem nomination, which got him the presidency he had worked 40+ yrs for. So pretty good deal for him. Maybe not so good for the rest of us. But we have to always remember, these politicians are driven by their daily personal survival needs (just like most of us), not some grand strategic and detailed long term plan for the good of the Republic.
...been waiting for someone to elucidate how Joe's handlers brokered past Bernie. Thanks Dan

Her body of work and advancement strategy speaks for itself.

Just a poor little Asian girl on the back of the bus, she giggled.
Didn’t realize you were so big on political underdog stories. The average American doesn’t care about the details about the backstory. They only want the comedic material. If you can’t turn it into a joke, it dies pretty fast in our news cycle.

Didn’t realize you were so big on political underdog stories. The average American doesn’t care about the details about the backstory. They only want the comedic material. If you can’t turn it into a joke, it dies pretty fast in our news cycle.
Obama mic drop?

Congressman, but yeah he was on life support. Also given his personal ambition and making whatever deal needed, he might have picked about as good as we were going to get.

Most of us can't wrap our mind around the thought of being the president. For the few that the urge is there, it is obviously all consuming.

It is a human failing that, the people most drawn to power, are very likely among the worst to actually have it.

Lastly it is is such a deserved honor to have the 2000th post in this very important thread. It might be the most important thread on any board, in the history of the internet. As some might know, my legal bills are higher than I would prefer. So, if you could see your way to order a pair of my GOLDEN sneakers, priced below their true value, it would help me come up with the bond I need to post in just a few days. IF you order ten pairs, I will throw in a diploma from my university, which puts you in rare company.

I think they tried. She was in the presidential primary and was hit pretty hard by the left for her work as a prosecutor. But she isn't dumb, so the comic material just doesn't hit as hard.

If she's not dumb, then it must be she's just terrible at both public speaking and thinking on her feet in response to interviewers' questions. Those are prerequisites for lawyers (litigators), but I assume her job as head prosecutor was more political than based on her skills in the court room.

It's not like the situation where you see a dumb person who obviously doesn't know the answer to a question (like a Miss America contestant saying where they believe cow's milk comes from), but Harris seems to consistently flub responses. May be why her staff turnover has been so high.

kh debt - Copy.gif

kh debt free college - Copy.gif

kh venn diagrams - Copy.gif

KH confetti gif - Copy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle