Caribou Gear

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congressman, but yeah he was on life support. Also given his personal ambition and making whatever deal needed, he might have picked about as good as we were going to get.

Most of us can't wrap our mind around the thought of being the president. For the few that the urge is there, it is obviously all consuming.

It is a human failing that, the people most drawn to power, are very likely among the worst to actually have it.

Lastly it is is such a deserved honor to have the 2000th post in this very important thread. It might be the most important thread on any board, in the history of the internet. As some might know, my legal bills are higher than I would prefer. So, if you could see your way to order a pair of my GOLDEN sneakers, priced below their true value, it would help me come up with the bond I need to post in just a few days. IF you order ten pairs, I will throw in a diploma from my university, which puts you in rare company.
I'm good for sneakers..
1710524645738.png

You're a smart guy too...
View attachment 319239

View attachment 319240
One has a law degree from Cal
the other got a communications degree from idaho...

We've all shared that degrees don't mean everything, but they don't mean nothing either cowboy.
What I gathered here is that there were five institutions, six enrollments total. The totality of this leads me to the conclusion that Palin’s abstinence only morals arrived later in life. Because that’s college, baby. I knew lesbians in college who still got dick.

I'm good for sneakers..
View attachment 319252

Did I mention they make terrific gifts. Order ten in various sizes, for your grandkids, nephews, nieces, and any other beloved family member. As a one time only available to you offer, each sneaker will come with guaranteed admission to my university. Many people say there will never be a better deal. This offer is time sensitive, I cannot assure that it will be good, a week from now. You know what people say about me making good on my word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyDraw
Back