The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a smart guy...now do Harris, the actual VP.

Ok. I think that Biden made a mistake when he promised to name a black woman to the ticket. That winnows the field pretty hard, right out of the gate.

I think she was kind of like Ron DeSantis. You thought you were going to like them, until you got to see them in the spotlight. Then...well not what you thought. Her campaign fizzled pretty quickly, for a reason(s). She got the nod, because, well Biden boxed himself in.

I do think she has been receiving a lot of coaching, to try improve her game. I do not think she would win the Democratic nomination, if the field was open to several candidates.

Ok. I think that Biden made a mistake when he promised to name a black woman to the ticket. That winnows the field pretty hard, right out of the gate.

I think she was kind of like Ron DeSantis. You thought you were going to like them, until you got to see them in the spotlight. Then...well not what you thought. Her campaign fizzled pretty quickly, for a reason(s). She got the nod, because, well Biden boxed himself in.

I do think she has been receiving a lot of coaching, to try improve her game. I do not think she would win the Democratic nomination, if the field was open to several candidates.
Agreed

Still I think he's making splash noises...

You realize the media, except for Fox, could've crucified Kamala same as Palin.
I think they tried. She was in the presidential primary and was hit pretty hard by the left for her work as a prosecutor. But she isn't dumb, so the comic material just doesn't hit as hard.

I think they tried. She was in the presidential primary and was hit pretty hard by the left for her work as a prosecutor. But she isn't dumb, so the comic material just doesn't hit as hard.
Her body of work and advancement strategy speaks for itself.

Just a poor little Asian girl on the back of the bus, she giggled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back