The Duke

Just a thought If I drew that tag and was contacted by the outfitter and due to the other tag wouldnt be charged the outfitter fee
and not knowing how it would play out I probably would have taken the offer to be guided. Then being told abt the order of rams being hunted may have figured well im here already
I have no idea how thing came to be but it makes me wonder

Guessing the conversation went like this:

“When we see the real big one, the Dook gets to shoot it- you get whatever is left over. Bring more ammo than you think you need.”

Last edited:
In a moment of boredom and curiosity, I made the mistake of watching this.
Jeebus H Christmas tree....from the matching outfits (what are they? Pit crew for the least known NASCAR driver? Crossfit coaches?) to the 9 dudes or whatever posse count they had rambling around the hills lobbing rounds everywhere, it was a joke. I don't know where Dukie learned to shoot...yikes.

I can't stomach these "oh my gawd, I drew a tag of a lifetime....sniff.....[insert crying into hands]....I can't thank my wife and family enough for supporting me on this adventure...[more crying, insert bad music]...." Yeah, yeah, I am a cynical asshat. But come on...

Wow, this dude seems like the type of guy that reels his lure all the way to the tip of the rod when he's done fishing.

Can't say that I'll be buying Kryptek anytime soon after watching that 'conservation' film.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back