The "Contest" Calls

Arkie55

OK guys, I've sent the calls I donated to the Turkey contest to Boomer on Saturday this past weekend. I sent him an email but don't have a response as of yet. By the way, I sent him an extra 3-reed split-V to try. He can tell you what he thinks. For all I know, it may stink.hahaha!!! He may not like them but all the guys that buy them each year sure do. They are nice calls each one hand stretched. These calls were developed when my son was calling in the Turkey calling Contest. He has won several, finished second several times, and these calls have a lot of Turkeys to their credit. To the winner of the contest, I hope you really enjoy the calls.

Arkie, I haven't received them yet. I figure they will come in today. I was waiting to respond when I got them. I have spread the word about the calls among some of my friends. They are interested in the calls but, want to here them first. I will send you an email as soon as I receive them.

Shadow, did you read that real close....
biggrin.gif

"Moochie" Boomer

[This message has been edited by Mountain Boomer (edited 02-21-2001).]

OK GUYS, Arkie is not lieing when he says they are good! The call he sent me could be the easiest mouth call I have ever used. It has great sound. Even I can sound like a turkey on it...
biggrin.gif
That says alot!!! If you are interested in a good mouth call contact Arkie.

Back