The Chainsaw Gang Looks Happy

"I may be a hell of a lot dumber than I appear. "

Hey Elkgunner,thats just what moosie told me about you
wink.gif
wink.gif

Really I never thought you and Ithaca are THE same person.
You have a sense of humor.
You can dish it out as well as take it,whats not to like?

Elkgunner,

I got back in here an see that you've decided not to follow through with your offer. That's O.K., I kind of figured you were full of shit with the offer anyway.

wink.gif

By the way, I was reviewing the new NPDES permit that the EPA has out for public comment at this time. Give me your opinion on the permit conditions if you will. They obviously had to change the proposed permit conditions with the changes since 1999. Do you think that, if Potlatch operates within the conditions in the proposed NPDES permit, this mill will take away your chance to fish for, and maybe even catch, Salmon and Steelhead?

Elkgunner,

Good to know we see eye to eye on things.
wink.gif

Kinda looks like you don't like it when someone asks you to back up your bullshit statements with facts. Here is a fact for you. I'm not in total disagreement with you on having misgivings about Potlatch, as well as other corps. out there.

Care to give me your comments on the new NPDES permit conditions? I'd really like to here your opinion.

BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!........look at the "devastating" Yellowstone fire they spent millions fighting to no avail......that fire regenerated the park to astouding glory today.....and they are patting themselves on the back
rolleyes.gif

Te Sky is fallng...The Sky is falling!!!!!!
eek.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back