Caribou Gear Tarp

The Bundys are baa-aaack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting back to the OP one wonders why it should matter at all that a Bundy is championing the just exercise of ones Constitutional Rights. The response to the China bug was over the top extreme and unwarranted. Never in history has our nation suspended Con. Rights of the individual under the now clearly debunked argument that it’s for the benefit of all. That backfired badly. When a quarantine is required the at risk or infected need to self isolate or be institutionalized in a bona fide infection control environment. It’s not necessary for the general population at large to do so. The unintended consequences from that has been a catastrophe for the US. Justifies the actions of the Freedom and Liberty folks eh? Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, and I’m stuck in the middle with you. Good song. 14 days ago the Dems were arresting and cracking down on anyone who dared push back. But since May 25th it’s all hands on deck and hit the streets for protests, looting and riots. So much for the social distancing crowd. You see now it was all a sham. I’m not going to stop being a strict adherent to US Constitutional Principles at any cost including my life. Long live the Republic!

Getting back to the OP one wonders why it should matter at all that a Bundy is championing the just exercise of ones Constitutional Rights
Because he was breaking the law? Just maybe...

I’m stuck in the middle with you
The only thing you’re stuck in the middle of is your own delusional universe!

Do people really believe things like this? He’s morbidly obese and swears off exercise, not to mention those crippling bone spurs...

In an effort be to the point,,, I think you culled one word too many,,,, so I fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back