Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

That's a chunk of change

CPW is already preparing for the wolves..... I would imagine Colorado will someday see 40-50% decrease in licences revenue once the wolves numbers "established" and there are no more OTC non-resident tags. Not to mention operation costs to manage and pay for livestock damage, but hey, there is another thread for that debate.

CPW is already preparing for the wolves..... I would imagine Colorado will someday see 40-50% decrease in licences revenue once the wolves numbers "established" and there are no more OTC non-resident tags. Not to mention operation costs to manage and pay for livestock damage, but hey, there is another thread for that debate.
+1
BB.jpg

It does seem like sometimes the government can’t leave well enough alone. Gotta always be changing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back