Thanksgiving

Considering 11
Took me a sec can't believe you got it in the pic. Lmao. He looks happy so I'd say it's a win.
11 weeks ago he didn’t know if he would ever come home so ya he was happy to get out and see some deer and get to fill a tag. Given the circumstances it didn’t matter to me I wanted to get him a deer we did

Considering 11

11 weeks ago he didn’t know if he would ever come home so ya he was happy to get out and see some deer and get to fill a tag. Given the circumstances it didn’t matter to me I wanted to get him a deer we did
Good on you. Hope he enjoys more seasons to come. I hope when I'm at that point somebody would do the same.

Counting my blessings (and trying to stay away from the houseguest with a 102.3° temp!)

Fun factoid: Campbells cream of mushroom soup has 40% of its yearly sales the week of Thanksgiving.

Thanks given for all of you and what you contribute to this part of the hunting world. The last year here has seen an improvement in the quality of content posted and the ability of people to disagree as adults. For that I am thankful, as I give thanks for all of you and your presence here.

While drinking coffee this morning I started thinking of all for which I am thankful. After an hour or so, I realized I'd never do justice to how thankful I am to so many and for blessing beyond what one person deserves.

I'm thankful for all who have touched our lives in some positive way; a very long list. And thanks that I somehow landed on this planet, born in this country, and have been able to live a life that my wildest dreams of youth could never have dreamed of.

Thanks given for all of you. Enjoy the turkey, the pie, and the blessings you find in life.

Thanks given for all of you and what you contribute to this part of the hunting world. The last year here has seen an improvement in the quality of content posted and the ability of people to disagree as adults. For that I am thankful, as I give thanks for all of you and your presence here.

While drinking coffee this morning I started thinking of all for which I am thankful. After an hour or so, I realized I'd never do justice to how thankful I am to so many and for blessing beyond what one person deserves.

I'm thankful for all who have touched our lives in some positive way; a very long list. And thanks that I somehow landed on this planet, born in this country, and have been able to live a life that my wildest dreams of youth could never have dreamed of.

Thanks given for all of you. Enjoy the turkey, the pie, and the blessings you find in life.
Big thanks to Big Fin for keeping this money pit going for another year! Much appreciated!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back