Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Thanksgiving

Yah happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys..and my condolences to any of you going ot celebrate with the less than desirable part of the family like I am today. 🙄
Loading him up right now to go find an old Montana warrior. In all seriousness my father in law had a heart transplant 2 months ago and they let him come home for a week. We are going to find him a buck this morning. Gloves are off we need a tag punched

Happy Thanksgiving.

And in that day you will say:
“Praise the Lord, call upon His name;
Declare His deeds among the peoples,
Make mention that His name is exalted.
Sing to the Lord,
For He has done excellent things;
This is known in all the earth.

Isaiah 12:4-5

Loading him up right now to go find an old Montana warrior. In all seriousness my father in law had a heart transplant 2 months ago and they let him come home for a week. We are going to find him a buck this morning. Gloves are off we need a tag punched
Hope you get him one! I wasn't referring to my in laws lol. My wife does not allow me to go there due to my...."sense of humor" you could call it. We have to go to my moms side today, bunch of fuggin wierdos.

Damn! I'm alive and thankful I have Rio and a few friends to share this life.
Smoking a ham today. Hatch chile rub on it. Mashed taters and asper-a-gas...red chile gravy.
Thanks all HTers!

you're one of the few on this planet that does food right.

hard for me to think of a time you posted about cooking something up that didn't include hatch in some manner.

happy t day HT!

Back