Yeti GOBOX Collection

Thanks Leupold

I left a comment on Leupold's page. I hope to continue watching Fresh Tracks for many more years. Thanks.

Congratulations Randy. They are a great company to occupy that title sponsor role and I appreciate you staying loyal to those that have supported your vision from day one.

I've already talked to Pat about getting my first Leupold scope :D
John,
Pat will take good care of you. I'm not sure offhand how many Leupold purchases I've made with him, but it's a lot, and that's cause his prices are good and he's always available to answer questions or help track items down for me.
IMO you can't beat the quality of a Leupold, I'm glad they are a part of Fresh Tracks!

That's really cool! Leupold is all I I've ever used for rifle scopes and they never let me down. A very easy company to stand behind,

I do think that since they are an Oregon company you should do at least one hunt a year out here. ;) The optics can handle the rain.

Congrats to you and your show Randy, I've always had Leupold scopes on my rifles since I started hunt in the late 70's, they are top of the line in my price range and have never had a problem.
I am always happy to support an American company.

Back