PEAX Equipment

Thanks for having me

Mosquito

Hello everyone. Im from ohio and an avid whitetail hunter. Although i haven't killed one in a few years my kids fill the freezer . I live to hunt and shoot. I have a couple bucks on the wall not huge but nice , a bear and lots of trapping fur that i have tanned. Taking my first trip out west for antelope this fall in Wyoming and have 7 pp there for elk and deer. Just trying to increase my knowledge because this western bug has bitten me real hard and thats all i can think about the last few years. Looking to go out every year if this trip goes well and need to start looking at other states as well. Anyway thanks

Hello everyone. Im from ohio and an avid whitetail hunter. Although i haven't killed one in a few years my kids fill the freezer . I live to hunt and shoot. I have a couple bucks on the wall not huge but nice , a bear and lots of trapping fur that i have tanned. Taking my first trip out west for antelope this fall in Wyoming and have 7 pp there for elk and deer. Just trying to increase my knowledge because this western bug has bitten me real hard and thats all i can think about the last few years. Looking to go out every year if this trip goes well and need to start looking at other states as well. Anyway thanks
Good luck out West this fall! There’s so much great information on this site and truly fantastic wisdom to be found. Welcome!

Welcome, plan a few day extra on trip and scout potential elk and deer hunts for those points for next trip plus see some more country.

Ccc thanks we are planning 11 days including travel time so if this antelope hunting is as good as i keep reading about that is are plan. I also plan on taking a call and decoys for some coyote hunting although i have to check regulations on that

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back