Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Thankfully our National Park System has a surplus of funds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Eisenhower and Kennedy were real idiots too I guess.

Eisenhower could parade all the military machines he wanted because he was, by most accounts, a war hero (at least he served) . Trump is, by most accounts, a draft dodger.
Also, the whole thing reminds me of the strategies of Kim Jong-un, Hugo Chavez, various Soviet leaders, and a wad of brutal African dictators. If you feel weak, vulnerable, scared, parade a bunch of tanks and missiles around to make sure no one else will share your self doubt.

I envy those of you who are still capable of feeling outrage at such things.

Eisenhower could parade all the military machines he wanted because he was, by most accounts, a war hero (at least he served) . Trump is, by most accounts, a draft dodger.
Also, the whole thing reminds me of the strategies of Kim Jong-un, Hugo Chavez, various Soviet leaders, and a wad of brutal African dictators. If you feel weak, vulnerable, scared, parade a bunch of tanks and missiles around to make sure no one else will share your self doubt.
Did you even watch it ? Obviously you didn't or else you're blind with hate. Two parked tanks is hardly a parade, and no missiles, just flyovers.

I sometimes think that Trump pushes the "military parade" just to get under the skin of the resistance.
He is guaranteed to get some hateful anti military reaction from the far left. The majority of this country look at the men and women in the military as force for good. This is good for Trump. We may not like Trump all that much but some of the anti military crap spewed by the far left is unacceptable.
The media is sure to exaggerate the whole thing. The parade is quickly cauterized a something that would make the worlds dictators smile. The reality is always far short. This hurts the credibility of the media if they continually are crying wolf all the time. I am not saying trump is credible but he will be gone in a few years. I am not sure the media will ever be able to recover their past credibility.

As someone who has pulled the trigger on the main gun of an M1 Abrams battle tank, I can attest to its validation of manhood ... even if afflicted with a bone spur. The Abrams 105 main gun ... what a phallic symbol!

There are a bunch of pussys posting here. Pathetic!

Then pack your keyboard and go somewhere else.

I just realized that I'll never get the time I spent reading this thread back...very disappointed in myself.

Yup. I just read it also. Amazing that adults cannot have a sane conversation without the teenage bullshit that they have to bring to the table. Seems that some of you just need to take your act elsewhere. Lots of political forums on the web. This will not be one of them.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back