Tent stove poll

If purchasing a tent stove would you like a glass window in the door.

• Total voters

CO300

If you intersted in purchasing a tent stove would you like the option of having a glass window in the door.

Thanks for the thoughts and openions guys.... I greatly appreciate it... Thank you.
Keep'em coming.

DIY lifestyles of HT Rich And Famous......?
Not sure I can afford to have luxurious glass windows in my
Tent or stove!

I shouldn't be so quick to judge...my Kelty Gunnison 2.0 tent has clear plastic panels to see out of.....

Poll question : Do you hunt!?
Absolutly , starts in september and runs till february. Deer , elk , antelope , ducks , geese , pheasants , along with bowfishing all summer long as well.
Get the feeling I rubbed you "putm2sleep" wrong , what kind of question is that.
I see and use products thats not really up to par with what I think the market deserves , I ask questions to see what other hunters" LIKE MYSELF" may want to see on the market that is a quality product worthy of doing what its claimed to do for the $ we all spend on it and what we do spend spend our hard earned money on is atleast made in the great USA.
Sorry if I offended anyone fellas , was just looking to get feed back from great people that have the same interest and passion I have.

Back