Tent or RV

Funny I defend you for Paw calling you are Moron, then you call me one....YOU SUCK

Don't you two live in the same house? Hope you are not sharing a computer :D :D

Travel trailer with bunks in the back for all the little Nemonts and queen bed in front for Me and Mrs. Nemont. Slide out for the dining area and living room.

AC and heat.

I have spent too many miserable nights in a tent camped out in BFE to enjoy tent camping.

Will do for hunting if I have to but not with the family

Nemont

Pick-up topper! :D Seriously...I sold all my other stuff except the topper and one old camp trailer that weighs a ton and a half.

Last time I used a tent it gave up it's water repellent qualities about the same time the biggest rain since Noah's flood hit these parts. The tent floor, however, retained it's water repellency...we had air mattresses floating inside the tent, and little tiny frogs all over the outside trying to keep from drowning in the downpour. :eek: I was not a happy camper! :mad: I'm like a cat and don't like to get wet!

-RW-

What's a "MOFO" Tent? ;) Actually, I prefer to ruff it in my buddys toy hauler complete with the shower and the projector tv!

I started out in a 7'x7' tent momma got with Green stamps (remember those?). Then we progressed to a 10'x12' Nylon tent w/air mattresses, simple, but a pain when it rained or when one of the kids needed to tinkle. Next we went with the Pop up camper, Great in the south, but I froze my butt of at 10,000' in the snow Elk hunting, got rid of it. Next was a fifth wheel, now we were camping, but the wife wanted something with a slide, "so we don't have to walk over you taking a nap!" Presently we just bought a Motor Home and this better work, go to E-bay and type into the search box: 2477951341. If this does'nt work I am going to get a tarp and sleep in the back yard! :D

Tent definitely! I have some big back packs; but, can't get a camper into one yet! :D

I love the tent, there are just places that you can't seem to get any thing that has wheels and you don't have to worry about many others around you if you do it right..

alone a tent is the way to go.
wouldn't try it with my little hunting pards.

After going the route of a camper, it is the only way to go anymore. Heat, fridge, freezer, mattress, stove and even a TV to watch movies on. Guess one likes to be spoiled as they get older.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back