PEAX Equipment

Tent or RV

Pull trlr is good enough for the old peoples. Need my comfort. tents are great, when I am alone but wifeee says no way for me. guess we just worked too hard all these years.
myron

I've been cold in both, but the truck camper sure warms up a lot faster than a tent
hump.gif
Of course if we hunt in Wyoming in November,, that I perfer a condo
hump.gif
:D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

I prefer a tent, for the reason mentioned by some of the above. Cannot get a RV in some of the places I go. If my wife comes along we camp at Holiday Inn, Days Inn, Comfort Inn any of the Inn's.

A tent anywhere but the forests around Encampment Wyoming.....there the Afganny Rebels are so bad they are sure to take a toll on a nice wall tent. :rolleyes:

Tony, I have been in Condos in Wyoming where I got wetter inside during a rain than I did outside :eek:

Well, well. DS is back. Hey DS,, in your travels around Encampment, did you ever run into Paw Claws??

Afganny Rebels??

:cool:

My wife and I use a camper, we like heat,showers,dry-soft beds,tv/radio,ect. But, always have backpacks,tent,and gear for the occassional spike camp!-memtb

How's about an underground condo unit :eek:
It has every thing you would need, as long as you don't use any sparktricity... ;)

Back