Ten Bears kills a 6x6

Ten Bears

Sorry I haven't been around for quite some time, but I wanted to let you all know I'm still kicking. I've been spending a lot of time in the ATV saddle.

I wanted to let everyone (BUZZ & IT too) that I killed a 6X6 at the beginning of the elk season, right next to the spot I killed my spike last year. I had to pack the 6X6 about 50 yards farther then the spike, but concidering the short distance to the ATV, not bad.

I'll get some pictures of the rack posted in the next few days I hope.

Good Luck to all, I gotta deer to kill now. :D :D :D :D

WTG, Long time, no hear, Congratulations on your Elk! I did not make it out west this year, so I am always looking forward to everyones stories. John

519894346dyjMJy_th.jpg
Finally got a chance to post these. Took me a while toget my buck using the ATV, but I finally got'im too.
519894509utXUWo_th.jpg
While the buck aint no "booner" it is in that nice 140 - 150 class range. Good heavy presentation with a 6th nontypical point on the right side.

Tenbears that look like the elk and deer I shot and left in the back of my truck. Later somebody rode up real fast on ATV and stole them from my truck. please show a picture in the field before I call officer lew huddleson and he will send you to jail.

PEEDRO, last year I posted pic from the field and got poo poo'd for showing blood and anmals with their tongue sticking out, so this year you get to see just the antlers on the skull. I even left the ATV out of the photos for those sensitive to the sight of them, but fear not, it was a major part of my hunts.

Who shot it then, Padro says he did and ten bear said so too, Who took the Picture cause Pedro has the same one on his post, looks like Ten Bear Killed it...

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back