Caribou Gear

Teej's 2020 Adventures

teej89

Here we go again.... We're going to be applying in Montana this year as well as me trying to figure out the hunting for my second fall in Washington.

We got the 2020 season started today not with traditional hunting but with some coastal clam digging. Our first time it was a bust even the locals said it was bad but this time was a hoot. Limit of clams in less than 90min.

No seagull was allowed on the beach with Boomer on watch.

A clam show:
20200307_160517.jpg

Boomer constantly covered in sand:
20200307_154129.jpg

20200307_143224.jpg

20200307_143212.jpg

20200307_153308.jpg

Pup and I did a little scouring of some NF over the weekend. Here in WA for elk you have to chose West/East side of the cascades and a weapon when applying for a general tag. What a pain... however my strategy is to find a unit that appeals to me on both the west and east side then base my in state decision on what I draw in my out of state applications.

This is a picture on one of our east side excursions, a little heavy on the roads for my comfort. It was nice, and good elk sign but tough to get away from roads. There's another half of the unit I'll be checking out once state lands open back up that looks a little more road-less.

20200328_152858.jpg

My wife and I finally moved into our new house a couple weeks ago. The new neighbor is pretty cool, I knew it when I saw the house and saw a mulie euro in his garage haha He saw me packing my truck last night and dropped these guys off that he picked during the day on the coast. I've never cooked em before but we love seafood! And no I won't shoot em raw, that's like swallowing a snot rocket.

20200508_072400.jpg

My wife and I finally moved into our new house a couple weeks ago. The new neighbor is pretty cool, I knew it when I saw the house and saw a mulie euro in his garage haha He saw me packing my truck last night and dropped these guys off that he picked during the day on the coast. I've never cooked em before but we love seafood! And no I won't shoot em raw, that's like swallowing a snot rocket.

View attachment 139484
com'on raw is the only way to go.

View attachment 139484

I told you to eat them raw brother!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine
Back