technology???

I’m waiting for can you Imagine if they had onX back then. Ow hey I drew xxx can someone use it to send me a pin or two

Wonder what Custer would have though if he'd been shot with a compound bow?
Probably grateful. Quick pass through with massive internal bleeding ,combined with rapid blood pressure loss. The alternative was dull pokey sticks and blunt force trauma to the head while being mostly conscious. Or bleeding out while being scalped.
Good times on the prairie for both parties.

Probably grateful. Quick pass through with massive internal bleeding ,combined with rapid blood pressure loss. The alternative was dull pokey sticks and blunt force trauma to the head while being mostly conscious. Or bleeding out while being scalped.
Good times on the prairie for both parties.
But what kind of broadhead would he want to be shot with? Expandable? Fixed? Does it have to be a 650 grain arrow with a single bevel fixed head?

Just as long as it's not a crossbow.
Ah come on, they've been around since the 5th Century BC! It's only fair right?

Just kidding, screw anyone who uses one simply because they don't like or can't shoot a regular bow accurately. If you choose to use a crossbow. Use it during rifle season...

The only time I see a crossbow during archery season as acceptable, is when someone like my grandpa (a life long bowhunter) got to the point where he couldn't physically shoot a bow anymore... It's not a shortcut to be able to "archery" hunt!

Ah come on, they've been around since the 5th Century BC! It's only fair right?

Just kidding, screw anyone who uses one simply because they don't like or can't shoot a regular bow accurately. If you choose to use a crossbow. Use it during rifle season...

The only time I see a crossbow during archery season as acceptable, is when someone like my grandpa (a life long bowhunter) got to the point where he couldn't physically shoot a bow anymore... It's not a shortcut to be able to "archery" hunt!
He shouldn't be hunting the entire archery season with it either.

He shouldn't be hunting the entire archery season with it either.
So your telling us his Grandpa can't hunt the entire season. Your telling us a older gentleman that put in years of hunting with a bow and probably tougher than any of us, using his own wits deciding where when and how to hunt. He can't use a crossbow and still do what he loves to do, because of his disability to pull back and hold the weight. Off topic, So if a old man or woman wants ice cream for dinner are you also going to tell them no. NO you let them have ice cream, they deserve it! If you have lost your grandparents I'm sorry if not your grandpa should slap you. Disrespect full.

I got caught up in the gadgets last year. Got a single pin sight, single blade broadheads, etc. I struggled with it, but felt I had enough to hit the field. After missing five deer - super annoying - I went home and put my five pin back on, got my old arrows out, put on three blade fixed broadheads, and headed back out. I had a deer on the ground in the first 20 minutes of being out.

Back to basics for me.

So your telling us his Grandpa can't hunt the entire season. Your telling us a older gentleman that put in years of hunting with a bow and probably tougher than any of us, using his own wits deciding where when and how to hunt. He can't use a crossbow and still do what he loves to do, because of his disability to pull back and hold the weight. Off topic, So if a old man or woman wants ice cream for dinner are you also going to tell them no. NO you let them have ice cream, they deserve it! If you have lost your grandparents I'm sorry if not your grandpa should slap you. Disrespect full.
So if an old man wants to hunt all of archery season with a slug gun with open sights you gonna let them?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back